XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Buying the nexus 7

Tip us?

Garridon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Default Buying the nexus 7

I'm buying this soon and I was wondering if anybody has had any trouble with their tablet they bought from GameStop?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Berthaconners524
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garridon View Post
I'm buying this soon and I was wondering if anybody has had any trouble with their tablet they bought from GameStop?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
It's always safer to buy new. Gamestop usually tests their stuff, and if it doesn't work, you can always return it. I would personally buy new from amazon, though.

Garridon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berthaconners524 View Post
It's always safer to buy new. Gamestop usually tests their stuff, and if it doesn't work, you can always return it. I would personally buy new from amazon, though.
Thanks for the reply but I have long since bought it. I had got a new one from GameStop but it had a screen defect, I had I to send it in to Asus. Now I have a perfect one! Such a big upgrade pfrom the first gen IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Berthaconners524
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garridon View Post
Thanks for the reply but I have long since bought it. I had got a new one from GameStop but it had a screen defect, I had I to send it in to Asus. Now I have a perfect one! Such a big upgrade pfrom the first gen IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm glad you had your problem resolved
The Following User Says Thank You to Berthaconners524 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]