Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Buying the nexus 7

Tip us?
 
Garridon
Old
#1  
Garridon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 478
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Buying the nexus 7

I'm buying this soon and I was wondering if anybody has had any trouble with their tablet they bought from GameStop?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
 
Berthaconners524
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 67
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garridon View Post
I'm buying this soon and I was wondering if anybody has had any trouble with their tablet they bought from GameStop?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
It's always safer to buy new. Gamestop usually tests their stuff, and if it doesn't work, you can always return it. I would personally buy new from amazon, though.
 
Garridon
Old
#3  
Garridon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 478
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berthaconners524 View Post
It's always safer to buy new. Gamestop usually tests their stuff, and if it doesn't work, you can always return it. I would personally buy new from amazon, though.
Thanks for the reply but I have long since bought it. I had got a new one from GameStop but it had a screen defect, I had I to send it in to Asus. Now I have a perfect one! Such a big upgrade pfrom the first gen IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Berthaconners524
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 67
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garridon View Post
Thanks for the reply but I have long since bought it. I had got a new one from GameStop but it had a screen defect, I had I to send it in to Asus. Now I have a perfect one! Such a big upgrade pfrom the first gen IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm glad you had your problem resolved
The Following User Says Thank You to Berthaconners524 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more