Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[rom][4.3]N7100DDUENA1 Bulgaria/SriLanka - prerooted, deodex, zipaligned & knox free

OP zigzoo

28th January 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #1  
zigzoo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,866
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
build from N7100DDUENA1_N7100ODDEML2_N7100DDEMK1 firmware

this will flash system,kernel & modem!!!


base firmware :

model: GT-N7100
version: Android 4.3
changelist: 2401794
build date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:07:21 +0000
PDA: N7100DDUENA1
CSC: N7100ODDEML2
MODEM: N7100DDEMK1



rom features:

* prerooted
* deodexed
* zipaligned
* all KNOX files removed
* multi languages
* multi csc
(INS, INU, NPL, SLK, TML)
* some build.prop tweaks


instructions:

>>> download a custom recovery (philz or twrp) and install to your phone ( WARNING : if you have official 4.3 with new bootloader this will make knox flag to become 0x1 and you will lose your warranty!!!)
>>> download rom and paste to SdCard or extSdCard
>>> reboot to recovery
>>> select install zip from SdCard or extSdCard and choose file you have copied (N7100DDUENA1.zip)
>>> after install successfully reboot to system



download link:
~ pCloud ~ - Sri Lanka version
md5 checksum = 91B8166DAD73479E1956EBD89D9908D9

want to be grateful for the work?
hit thanks button
Last edited by zigzoo; 6th February 2014 at 09:50 AM.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to zigzoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #2  
zigzoo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,866
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
base firmware :

model: GT-N7100
country: Bulgaria (MTL)
version: Android 4.3
build date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:56:22 +0000
PDA: N7100XXUENA1
CSC: N7100MTLENA1
MODEM: N7100XXUEMJ9



download:
* pCloud * - Bulgarian version



for mods & fix go here
Last edited by zigzoo; 12th February 2014 at 03:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zigzoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #3  
GRG13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 108
 
238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmyndemeter

build from N7100DDUENA1_N7100ODDEML2_N7100DDEMK1 firmware

this will flash system,kernel & modem!!!


base firmware :

model: GT-N7100
version: Android 4.3
changelist: 2401794
build date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:07:21 +0000
PDA: N7100DDUENA1
CSC: N7100ODDEML2
MODEM: N7100DDEMK1



rom features:

* prerooted
* deodexed
* zipaligned
* all KNOX files removed
* multi languages
* multi csc



instructions:

>>> download a custom recovery (philz or twrp) and install to your phone ( WARNING : if you have official 4.3 with new bootloader this will make knox flag to become 0x1 and you will lose your warranty!!!)
>>> download rom and paste to SdCard or extSdCard
>>> reboot to recovery
>>> select install zip from SdCard or extSdCard and choose file you have copied (N7100DDUENA1.zip)
>>> after install successfully reboot to system



download link:
~ pCloud ~

md5 checksum = 91B8166DAD73479E1956EBD89D9908D9

you like my work ?
hit thanks button

Thanks for sharing !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to GRG13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #4  
rraaka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 679
 
2,583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
out of thanks now......

at the end of the day all we really need is a stock deodexed rooted rom

this rom looks so simillar ..but different sizes/uploader ? --
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...74&postcount=5
Last edited by rraaka; 28th January 2014 at 01:43 PM.
28th January 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #5  
zigzoo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,866
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rraaka

out of thanks now......

at the end of the day all we really need is a stock deodexed rooted rom

this rom looks so simillar ..but different sizes/uploader ? --
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...74&postcount=5

well, that is him work, and this is mine
28th January 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Leon
Thanks Meter: 191
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
the difference is

* multi languages
* multi csc
28th January 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #7  
rraaka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 679
 
2,583 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmyndemeter

well, that is him work, and this is mine

okai, thanks will wait for some feedbacks
28th January 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #8  
Marcosuper7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spain
Thanks Meter: 391
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Thanks very much for your work.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk
29th January 2014, 09:52 AM   |  #9  
zigzoo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,866
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
any feedback from those who have installed...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zigzoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #10  
dabenaute's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quelque part
Thanks Meter: 235
 
941 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Thumbs up No FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmyndemeter

any feedback from those who have installed...

Hello,
the more important for me,i had had no fc(font fc or wifi fc)...: Victoire:

The Following User Says Thank You to dabenaute For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes