This is reduced Xperia T rom, with added CM10.2/11 or AOSP apps and other features or improvements.
Made on my own unlocked Xperia T. It was built for smoothness, performance, minimum issues and additional features.
But still, it's not perfect and never will be.
I am not responsible for any injuries, software or hardware damage, not working emergency calling or being late because of alarm clock or if you missed some notifications. You don't have to use this.
If I am posting something I should not, tell me and I will delete it. I am just sharing this, because it´s good for me and could be good for someone else.
- Flashtool and recovery knowledge
- latest 4.3 firmware (mainly baseband/radio)(flashtool or official way)
- stock based 4.3 kernel
- working recovery
- look in history for changes - based on Sony Xperia T 9.2.A.0.295 (4.3) firmware - PhilZ Touch CWM Advanced Edition - resigned, with my own private key - powered by SuperSU - reworked thermal throttling (brightness, charging, etc.) with included GPU throttling - removed social apps, widgets and other similar features - removed many other apps, libs, etc. - removed all apps available on Play Store - CM10.2/11 apps - Contacts, Dialer, cLock, Calculator, Email, Calendar - SMS and MMS app - CM based themeable - Google and Sony keyboards - camera modified - superior auto mode makes 13MP pictures - advanced volume panel - SystemUI with 2G switch and basic aosp flipper settings - properties for navigation bar and statusbar sizes (build.prop) - FMRadio working without headset - CPU frequency 384 - 1512 MHz with both cores always on, interactive governor, noop scheduler - GPU frequency 128 - 400 MHz - disabled ext. SD card idle timeout - notification light working in stamina mode - improved automatic backlight - when you turn the screen on, you have the requested backlight immediately - init.d renamed to init.x (indepentent on kernel) - dls off, different lmk values, deodexed, zipaligned, some other tweaks, etc., etc., etc.
v2.2: - added PhilZ touch recovery - all info here - PhilZ Touch CWM Advanced Edition - updated Sony Album (5.4....) v2.1: - fixed Settings app (.278 version used) v2.0: - completely reworked to .295 base - SystemUI with 2G switch and basic aosp flipper settings - properties for navigation and status bar sizes (build.prop) - more visible notification light pattern - disabled volume keys sound and safe volume - no volume increase (fixed speaker phone) - removed location based wifi (caused problems when trying to reconnect) v1.0: - initial version
CyanogenMod teams - for Cyanogenmod applications and basically for most of the features available in mods and tutorials on XDA FXP - for CM builds and features DooMLoRD - for providing the 9.2.A.0.278 fw dsixda - for kitchen that makes things much easier JBeXX and CPA Poke - for providing the base for themeable Mms Chainfire - for superuser app and binary Google - for good base for Sony Sony - for good base for me
- there is always something...
- download rom zip and copy to sdcard
- boot into recovery
- make backup
- if you are coming from another rom, do factory reset
- install rom zip from sd card
- if you have some problem after booting, reboot one more time
- ROM only (no kernel):
4.3 Hybrid v2.2
4.3 Hybrid v2.1
My Xperia app for this rom (first uninstall previous versions)
Sorry for my Englishh