By flashing this you take full responsibility to whatever happens on your device. The developer will NOT be held responsible to whatever happens on your device. Of course, this tool has been tested but whatever happens on your device will not be held against the developer.
If you Want Want To See A Recovery That not in Here Just Ask
Be Sure You Have A HTC One XL
About:One day while on xda i saw a recovery switcher made by another xda user so I Said to my self "hay i want that"
so After Messing With Stuff I Was Done With my Own Recovery But Enough taking go a head and flash and have fun IF you like my development please follow my project from desktop , by going on the first page of this thread and pressing from the top black corner the button telling you "FOLLOW PROJECT" .
Recoverys In Here:
- Unofficial TWRP Recovery 184.108.40.206
- Unofficial TWRP 2.7.1 Recovery For F2Fs
- Official TWRP 220.127.116.11
- ClockworkMod Touch 18.104.22.168b
- ClockworkMod Non Touch 22.214.171.124b
- PhilZ Touch 6.09.6
- Switch Pre Built Recovery Made For Your Device On The Fly
- No More Flashing recovery's In Fastboot
Changelog:v4.0 - 7/19/13:
Added F2FRecovery + Kernel/Fstab Script
Code Clean Ups
Updated Unofficial TWRP Recovery For AOSP
v3.0 - 5/7/13:
Added Unofficial TWRP 126.96.36.199 Built By @mdmower
v2.0 - 3/9/13:
Updated TWRP To 2.7
New Splash Screen
Code Clean Ups
v1.0 - 1/25/13:
Don't forget to hit the thanks button, I have worked very hard on this
- Download the zip
- Boot into recovery
- Install It like you would with a Mod Or Rom
- Then Set The Check Box At the end With Reboot In To System
- Then Boot Back In to recovery and See your new recovery
I Have Also In Include The Instructions for F2FS In The Recovery Switcher
Instructions For F2FS:Procedure for fresh conversion including new Rom flashing:
1. Backup everthing you want to keep with titanium backup or whatever backup you choose.
2. Fastboot flash the new recovery img.
3. Run a twrp backup in case things get ugly!
4. Flash new ROM now if desired.
5. Still in recovery...Goto wipe -> hit Advanced wipe. Select data and hit change partition type. Convert to F2FS. Repeat for cache.
6. Flash the kernel+fstab conversion
7. Reboot and profit. Any partition app on market can confirm new format changes.
Procedure for nightly ROM updates after F2FS conversion:
1. Flash nightly
2. Flash kernel+fstab conversion
Procedure if you want to convert back and forth after initial conversion for testing purposes:
1. Change formats of data/cache as desired (only ext4 and f2fs supported).
2. Flash kernel+fstab conversion to update format types before attempting boot.
amarullz - For Aroma Installer
@CNexus - For The Idea
@jrior001 - For A Compatible 4.4 Twrp Recovery
@jrior001 - For F2FS
@rohan32 - For CWM Recovery
@Phil3759 - For Philz Recovery
@Dees_Troy - For Twrp Recovery
@Venomtester - For The Op Pictures
Big Thanks To:@timmaaa
I would like to Thanks These People The Most especially @Phonefanboys for testing this attest we didn't Brick.. This Time lol