Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Is there any possibility of transparent nav bar?

OP Ddot196

29th January 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

292 posts
As the title suggest, I am curious if we will get the transparent nav bar in the future? I stumbled upon this app randomly after browsing your website as I'm always changing the phone up. I absolutely love this app! The ability to change my entire phone with the push of a button is awesome. Keep up the good work.
29th January 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 453

993 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddot196

As the title suggest, I am curious if we will get the transparent nav bar in the future? I stumbled upon this app randomly after browsing your website as I'm always changing the phone up. I absolutely love this app! The ability to change my entire phone with the push of a button is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Hi, thanks for choosing Themer! As you know it's still in beta, so a transparent navigation bar as well as many other features will arrive soon. The transparent bar however might be a bit tricky though, as of right now if we make it transparent, there will just be a black bar at the bottom of the theme. This will mean redoing almost all the themes. That being said, it doesn't mean we aren't going to do it, it will just take some time
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56

292 posts
Thanks for the response. It isn't much of a bother just me getting used to kit kat a bit lol. I look forward to the updates and keep up the good work.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd April 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 203

631 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, thanks for choosing Themer! As you know it's still in beta, so a transparent navigation bar as well as many other features will arrive soon. The transparent bar however might be a bit tricky though, as of right now if we make it transparent, there will just be a black bar at the bottom of the theme. This will mean redoing almost all the themes. That being said, it doesn't mean we aren't going to do it, it will just take some time

That feature alone means a lot...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread