Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,340 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP. Error 927 from the Play Store

Tip us?

thunderbread
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Default HELP. Error 927 from the Play Store

Hey guys. Cam someone help me figure out a fix for error 927 in the play store. It won't allow me to update or download any apps. Some times it will work but man its driving me nuts. I Googled it like crazy and none of the "fixes" i find work. I talked to Google support today and that was a huge waste. I created and new Gmail and bam all is good but the biggest problem is of course all my paid apps are attached to my original Gmail. Does anyone know of a real fix or am i just out all the money I've spent in apps since 2009😭

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

thunderbread
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Any body have this issue too?

lmike6453
Old
Thanks Meter 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbread View Post
Hey guys. Cam someone help me figure out a fix for error 927 in the play store. It won't allow me to update or download any apps. Some times it will work but man its driving me nuts. I Googled it like crazy and none of the "fixes" i find work. I talked to Google support today and that was a huge waste. I created and new Gmail and bam all is good but the biggest problem is of course all my paid apps are attached to my original Gmail. Does anyone know of a real fix or am i just out all the money I've spent in apps since 2009😭

Wow that is weird if it is tied to your account specifically. Let's narrow it down to see...

Update apps on different network connection. Try both 4g and over WiFi/secondary WiFi. Does error still occur?

Force stop Play Store, Google Services Framework, and Google Account Sync. Uninstall Play Store Updates, and clear data within each app/service. Reboot the phone. Does error still occur?

Remove your account entirely from your phone and add a different account, reboot phone. Does error still occur?
Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - JB 4.3

ginger man
Old
Thanks Meter 16
If you have 2 accounts setup make sure you choose the account tied to those apps in the play store. Sometimes it defaults to the last one you added.

Thisismyringtone
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmike6453 View Post
Wow that is weird if it is tied to your account specifically. Let's narrow it down to see...

Update apps on different network connection. Try both 4g and over WiFi/secondary WiFi. Does error still occur?

Force stop Play Store, Google Services Framework, and Google Account Sync. Uninstall Play Store Updates, and clear data within each app/service. Reboot the phone. Does error still occur?

Remove your account entirely from your phone and add a different account, reboot phone. Does error still occur?
i was having this issue too and i did what you suggested and all is well now thanks
D2LTE - MIUI V5 4.6.6
M8 - Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz
Nexus 7 (2013) - It Be Broken

Feel free to hit thanks if i helped