HELP. Error 927 from the Play Store

OP thunderbread

26th January 2014, 03:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 106

564 posts
More
Hey guys. Cam someone help me figure out a fix for error 927 in the play store. It won't allow me to update or download any apps. Some times it will work but man its driving me nuts. I Googled it like crazy and none of the "fixes" i find work. I talked to Google support today and that was a huge waste. I created and new Gmail and bam all is good but the biggest problem is of course all my paid apps are attached to my original Gmail. Does anyone know of a real fix or am i just out all the money I've spent in apps since 2009😭

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
26th January 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 106

564 posts
More
Any body have this issue too?

28th January 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #3  
Phila
Thanks Meter: 319

709 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbread

Hey guys. Cam someone help me figure out a fix for error 927 in the play store. It won't allow me to update or download any apps. Some times it will work but man its driving me nuts. I Googled it like crazy and none of the "fixes" i find work. I talked to Google support today and that was a huge waste. I created and new Gmail and bam all is good but the biggest problem is of course all my paid apps are attached to my original Gmail. Does anyone know of a real fix or am i just out all the money I've spent in apps since 2009😭

Wow that is weird if it is tied to your account specifically. Let's narrow it down to see...

Update apps on different network connection. Try both 4g and over WiFi/secondary WiFi. Does error still occur?

Force stop Play Store, Google Services Framework, and Google Account Sync. Uninstall Play Store Updates, and clear data within each app/service. Reboot the phone. Does error still occur?

Remove your account entirely from your phone and add a different account, reboot phone. Does error still occur?
28th January 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 28

83 posts
More
If you have 2 accounts setup make sure you choose the account tied to those apps in the play store. Sometimes it defaults to the last one you added.

30th January 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #5  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 139

513 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmike6453

Wow that is weird if it is tied to your account specifically. Let's narrow it down to see...

Update apps on different network connection. Try both 4g and over WiFi/secondary WiFi. Does error still occur?

Force stop Play Store, Google Services Framework, and Google Account Sync. Uninstall Play Store Updates, and clear data within each app/service. Reboot the phone. Does error still occur?

Remove your account entirely from your phone and add a different account, reboot phone. Does error still occur?

i was having this issue too and i did what you suggested and all is well now thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread