FORUMS

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

[KERNEL][GEE/B]Franco kernel for Optimus G

1,828 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,876
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
We finally have Franco kernel! It's in the main thread, remember, you guys download geeb, so yeah.
Keep it clean, write down your errors here, provide a log, blah blah blah.

Enjoy!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701843

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThatKawaiiGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
1st April 2014, 09:09 PM |#2  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,284
 
More
Working fine for me so far, just need to figure out the screen colors, trickster didn't show the halfbreed preset.

Sent from my Optimus G
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 09:16 PM |#3  
icytrey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace42

Working fine for me so far, just need to figure out the screen colors, trickster didn't show the halfbreed preset.

Sent from my Optimus G

If you Google "obsanity amoled" his gamma settings are very vibrant. Used trickster to modify.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icytrey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2014, 12:50 PM |#4  
DrunkenDragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Mysore
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icytrey

If you Google "obsanity amoled" his gamma settings are very vibrant. Used trickster to modify.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Well Obsanity Amoled setup was really not so good for our LG. Felt like something not right
3rd April 2014, 01:28 AM |#5  
Toledo_JAB's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Toledo, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 3,018
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKawaiiGuy

We finally have Franco kernel! It's in the main thread, remember, you guys download geeb, so yeah.
Keep it clean, write down your errors here, provide a log, blah blah blah.

Enjoy!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701843

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

Please use the development thread for the kernel in the above link.

I have moved this thread out of the development section and closed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toledo_JAB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes