Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,623 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Using multiple ads networks

Tip us?

ankur.walia
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Using multiple ads networks

hello friends, i have been using admob for monetizing my app for few days now.I have heard that we can use multiple ads networks in our app, how can we use it, will admob ban me if i use that?
thanks in advance.

mkrstudio
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Sure we can There's no way that AdMob can ban you for that. Just download and integrate SDK of other ad network that you'd like to use.

Omdano
Old
Thanks Meter 3
you can also use ad mediation platforms like MoPub and Brustly. These platforms have all the main networks on board already and make the implementation much easy.

Millenium Apps
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Of course you can, now admob is offering mediation tool. You can use it if the ad network is supported, or you have to implement it yourself and call it when admob request fails (set an ad listener)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app

adrian.adamiak
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It's perfectly fine to use multiple ads providers. Using admob meditation would be the easiest way to go. Also - depending on the development environment you're using - there might be already plugins to connect with other ad networks, so it's worth checking.

BTW - I don't have any stats to back me up yet, but most of my friends claimed that admod outperformed other ad networks in terms of income generated. Please share your experience.