5,600,429 Members 32,860 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any experience with appszoom reviews?

Tip us?

gpuig
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Any experience with appszoom reviews?

Hi all,

I was investigating different ways to promote my app and I was thinking on appszoom. I thought those reviews were only under payment but I just found out that you can also apply for a free review! However, unders those conditions: "You can also request your review for free and you'll get it published within 60 days"

Has anyone tried a free review with them?

abelmasai
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default appszoom.com is a very good apps review site

appszoom.com have reviewed two of my apps
* NewsDrift

* Africa Safaris

I really liked the way they did the reviews. You don't have to wait for 60 days. For instance, NewsDrift was reviewed within 48 hours of submitting the app. The reviews were also very well done - I also got to be featured on their home page under Latest Reviews.

I would recommend appszoom any day.
The Following User Says Thank You to abelmasai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

digitalMUTANT
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up A good way to promote your app/game

I also ad my app/game listed and reviewed by Appzoom.com :

Konbo Monsters

I really think they did a fair review and my game was featured in its Latest Reviews section.

If you want a good way to promote your app, choose the AppZoom.com

gpuig
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for your answers! Indeed those reviews look pretty professional.

Did any of you use a paid review (specially since you mentioned within 48h) or you took the free option? If so, how much does it cost?

abelmasai
Old
(Last edited by abelmasai; 19th November 2013 at 09:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Yes, the reviews are very professional...I did not have to pay anything. Both of my apps were reviewed for free... I was really impressed.

hellboystudios
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpuig View Post
Hi all,

I was investigating different ways to promote my app and I was thinking on appszoom. I thought those reviews were only under payment but I just found out that you can also apply for a free review! However, unders those conditions: "You can also request your review for free and you'll get it published within 60 days"

I had used their free review service, and got a quick response.
Also, the review process took shorter than expected and was very well done.
I'd used their service for my Android Game.

richardsd1985
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpuig View Post
Hi all,

Yes, I have tried to submit an app on Appszoom but didn't succed. At last they ask to pay a fixed amount to publish my app review on their website. You should try some other website to publish a free review about your app. You should also consider App store optimization to increase app downloads from app stores.
Openxcell is a US based mobile app marketing company who offer app store seo services

monicalorrainemccoy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardsd1985 View Post
Yes, I have tried to submit an app on Appszoom but didn't succed. At last they ask to pay a fixed amount to publish my app review on their website. You should try some other website to publish a free review about your app. You should also consider App store optimization to increase app downloads from app stores.
Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to submit your app for review. Did you get in touch with the AppsZoom support? Hello@appszoom.com

I work there and I'm sure they can work something out for you, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to get a free review, AppsZoom always offers free reviews unless the app is not available in their testing country, or it is not a free app, but in both cases you can send them an APK or promo code so that they can review it, and you don't have to pay. Sorry if there was any confusion!

richardsd1985
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicalorrainemccoy View Post
Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to submit your app for review. Did you get in touch with the AppsZoom support? Hello@appszoom.com

I work there and I'm sure they can work something out for you, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to get a free review, AppsZoom always offers free reviews unless the app is not available in their testing country, or it is not a free app, but in both cases you can send them an APK or promo code so that they can review it, and you don't have to pay. Sorry if there was any confusion!
Hello,
I didn't tried to contact AppsZoom support.I will consider your advice for my next app review. Thanks
Openxcell is a US based mobile app marketing company who offer app store seo services

Woodny
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Tell me if you notice a big increase of downloads after they've reviewed your apps? Many people told me that it is not worth to buy reviews.