Need for Kitkat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This thread

jwillmeng

Jan 30, 2014
I've been on my wife's gnexus running kitkat and the very latest kernels for a few days and I can tell you it's got nothing on good ol' Thundershed/Leankernel 6.2. I think I've flashed everything available for the tbolt and that is the best for me....by far!

jacobmacek

Dec 22, 2011
Winchester
Kitkat is very important for our old device!!

How can we do ?

Is there any developer is building CM11~~

its very possible with the few 3.0 kernels we have floating around, compiling the latest clockwork mod would be the easiest step, but I don't know of any developers up to do it, I just got a new computer so I might, oh & I could guarantee that the data wouldn't work lol

Reactions: guinzo and chongbos

VillageIdiot6710

Nov 20, 2011
I'd just be happy to find an active host that I can DL the stock, debloated ICS ROM. Or CM 10.1 or CM 10.2. I can't believe that I can't find a single place to DL from.

Randy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How can we do ?

its very possible with the few 3.0 kernels we have floating around, compiling the latest clockwork mod would be the easiest step, but I don't know of any developers up to do it, I just got a new computer so I might, oh & I could guarantee that the data wouldn't work lol

How can we do ?

It is very doubtful you will ever see kitkat. it also depends on whether there is a recovery that can flash it.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk