FORUMS

First Before Rooting or Install recovery (firmware Backup, etc)

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By adrian721, Member on 14th January 2014, 11:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hy Friend, I need help for my android. i need to root or install recovery but i'm afraid thisis boot loop because i'm not found link to download original firmware for this phone.

This's Brand n spec from antutu benchmark

Brand : Qcom
Model : 403
OS : 4.0.4
CPU MOdel : Dualcore ARM V7 Pocessor (VFPv4, NEON)
platform : qualcomm snapdragon S4MSM8225
Cores : 2
frequency : 384 ~ 1008.0 Mhz
Gpu renderer : ADreno 203
resolution : 540 x 960
rear camera : 7.7 Mp
front camera : 0.3 Mp
Have Root Access : Yes
memory : 1354 Mb
RAM 622 MB

OS Versio
android Version 4.0.4
android SDK version 15 (android 4.0.3)
kernel : Linux Version 3.0.21-perfga71541d-00005-gd4d632a


dISPLAY : 4,5" qhd
network type : GSM+WCDMA COMPATIBLE (dUAL SIM)

any idea how to safety rooting or custom for this phone ...?
 
 
14th January 2014, 06:36 PM |#2  
Fantassy123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian721

Hy Friend, I need help for my android. i need to root or install recovery but i'm afraid thisis boot loop because i'm not found link to download original firmware for this phone.

This's Brand n spec from antutu benchmark

Brand : Qcom
Model : 403
OS : 4.0.4
CPU MOdel : Dualcore ARM V7 Pocessor (VFPv4, NEON)
platform : qualcomm snapdragon S4MSM8225
Cores : 2
frequency : 384 ~ 1008.0 Mhz
Gpu renderer : ADreno 203
resolution : 540 x 960
rear camera : 7.7 Mp
front camera : 0.3 Mp
Have Root Access : Yes
memory : 1354 Mb
RAM 622 MB

OS Versio
android Version 4.0.4
android SDK version 15 (android 4.0.3)
kernel : Linux Version 3.0.21-perfga71541d-00005-gd4d632a


dISPLAY : 4,5" qhd
network type : GSM+WCDMA COMPATIBLE (dUAL SIM)

any idea how to safety rooting or custom for this phone ...?

Rooting is not needed when you have root access?

Also about the Custom recovery : There must be a Custom recovery made/ported for/to your phone by some other or else you have to port the Recovery yourself which is quite difficult if you don't know anything about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fantassy123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2014, 10:37 PM |#3  
adrian721's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
is there a way to backup all the data contents of the firmware that resides on android, so that in the future if needed can be returned to normal. ??
15th January 2014, 07:53 PM |#4  
Fantassy123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian721

is there a way to backup all the data contents of the firmware that resides on android, so that in the future if needed can be returned to normal. ??

I don't know anyway to make a backup with the Rom, I don't think there is a way to backup the Rom + Data without Custom recovery.
The only thing i know is that you can backup Data and Apps using Titanium backup
15th January 2014, 10:08 PM |#5  
PradeepMurugan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 286
 
Donate to Me
More
You can use the app online nandroid backup from playstore which can backup same as custom recoveries like cwm or twrp

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PradeepMurugan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 03:45 AM |#6  
adrian721's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan

You can use the app online nandroid backup from playstore which can backup same as custom recoveries like cwm or twrp

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk



NAndroid Backup just work on rooted device. how to rooting my device ?? i can't found safety rooted tutorial for my device.
18th January 2014, 03:50 AM |#7  
PradeepMurugan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 286
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian721

NAndroid Backup just work on rooted device. how to rooting my device ?? i can't found safety rooted tutorial for my device.

In your post you said that you have root access
Check whether you have supersu app in app drawer or not

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PradeepMurugan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 03:57 AM |#8  
adrian721's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan

You can use the app online nandroid backup from playstore which can backup same as custom recoveries like cwm or twrp

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan

In your post you said that you have root access
Check whether you have supersu app in app drawer or not

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk


Have Root Access : Yes ---> this's log from ANtutu Benchmark app


but

i can't found supersu app from app drawer
18th January 2014, 04:19 AM |#9  
PradeepMurugan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 286
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian721

Have Root Access : Yes ---> this's log from ANtutu Benchmark app


but

i can't found supersu app from app drawer

Install supersu app and see you get root access or not and post reply here

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
18th January 2014, 09:11 AM |#10  
adrian721's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradeepMurugan

Install supersu app and see you get root access or not and post reply here

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk



does not have root access,
18th January 2014, 10:11 AM |#11  
PradeepMurugan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karur
Thanks Meter: 286
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian721

does not have root access,

Means binaries are missing
Try root again since it is qualcom I think you can root by framaroot method but check it once in framaroot thread and root your mobile
Before that uninstall supersu app

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PradeepMurugan For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes