5,598,542 Members 44,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]xperia z ultra lower benchmark?

Tip us?

darkjake
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q]xperia z ultra lower benchmark?

Hey I have recently flashed the gpe 4.4.2 for xperia z ultra and I have benchmarked and found my phone is under what it is meant to be (i was using antutu) it Is sitting under the s4 and is meant to be above all but the note 3. I am at factory clock and I have 1.2g of ram free and I don't understand why it is not..well as powerful as it should be.
No background processes were running at the time. It got a score of 24712 and its meant to have something in the 3000 mark

shaolin95
Old
Thanks Meter 863
Not sure where you have been but that is normal for the current 4.4 roms for the Ultra. If you want 35k scores you need to be on 4.3 Sony or wait longer to see if it gets up there.
I have not seen other benchmarks so it would be interested to see if it is only one Benchmark showing this decrease or if it is all.
I am sure someone will come up cry benchmarks are useless etc...and if it is one then sure, but if all of them are reporting loses, it doesnt take a genius to realize there is indeed decrease performance.
Now if you can or cant tell it on daily usage that is another story.
So yeah, I would love to see other scores reported. Like on Note 2 I recall my 3Dmark scores were always higher with CM roms but of course, different phones and Roms under development.

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel

dannejanne
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Here we go again...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk