Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question [Q]xperia z ultra lower benchmark?

OP darkjake

30th January 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Hey I have recently flashed the gpe 4.4.2 for xperia z ultra and I have benchmarked and found my phone is under what it is meant to be (i was using antutu) it Is sitting under the s4 and is meant to be above all but the note 3. I am at factory clock and I have 1.2g of ram free and I don't understand why it is not..well as powerful as it should be.
No background processes were running at the time. It got a score of 24712 and its meant to have something in the 3000 mark
30th January 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #2  
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 881

5,407 posts
More
Not sure where you have been but that is normal for the current 4.4 roms for the Ultra. If you want 35k scores you need to be on 4.3 Sony or wait longer to see if it gets up there.
I have not seen other benchmarks so it would be interested to see if it is only one Benchmark showing this decrease or if it is all.
I am sure someone will come up cry benchmarks are useless etc...and if it is one then sure, but if all of them are reporting loses, it doesnt take a genius to realize there is indeed decrease performance.
Now if you can or cant tell it on daily usage that is another story.
So yeah, I would love to see other scores reported. Like on Note 2 I recall my 3Dmark scores were always higher with CM roms but of course, different phones and Roms under development.
30th January 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag Írebro, Sweden
Thanks Meter: 405

1,486 posts
More
Here we go again...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread