Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 50,689 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][THEME CHOOSER - CM11 - KitKat] DeNitE! - Mesh (2/2/14)

Tip us?

DeNitE
Old
(Last edited by DeNitE; 2nd February 2014 at 05:14 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Default [THEME][THEME CHOOSER - CM11 - KitKat] DeNitE! - Mesh (2/2/14)

Click Here to download the Free Version

What's Themed:
(As this is the free version, only the basics are included)
* SystemUI
* Settings
* Framework
* AOKP ROM Control
* Carbon Fibers

Full Version:
* Dialer 4.4
* MMS
* Swype (Classic Theme)
* Camera
* Calendar
* Contacts
* Calculator
* Google Now
* Google Play - New Version
* Google+
* DeskClock
* Gmail
* Email
* AquaMail

Stay up to date with DeNitE! Themes on Google Plus!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeNitE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xanthrax
Old
(Last edited by xanthrax; 27th May 2013 at 10:35 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6985

DONATE TO ME
Great theme ^_^
The only problem is this on Tapatalk
sent from my Darkside of Nexus 4

DeNitE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthrax View Post
Great theme ^_^
The only problem is this on Tapatalk
Thanx...

Are you in the light mode or dark mode?

If you are in the dark mode and have the full version of the theme, this is not an issue.

xanthrax
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6985

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNitE View Post
Thanx...

Are you in the light mode or dark mode?

If you are in the dark mode and have the full version of the theme, this is not an issue.
Oh yeah, using the free version is the same either dark mode or not
Haven't tried the paid version

iPusak Gaoq™
Old
Thanks Meter 739
Hmmm...i like your themes but look likes you need to fix a few element on your themes such as.....

either the icon is not center or the background images are too small.....

on google calendar (no screenshot) the font are grey and not quite visible....please change it to black....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone : Xperia Mini ProAndroid Version : KK 4.4.4Rom : PAC RomsBaseband Version : .587Kernel : v3.4.0-LX

annoyingduck
Old
Thanks Meter 1096
Buying now, I'll test and report my findings over the next few days. Thanks again DeNite for what appears to be another fantastic theme.
I try my best to help where I can. If I helped you, please click "Thanks" button.

annoyingduck
Old
Thanks Meter 1096
Just bought theme, quick question: Is the sms so supposed to have a light background?

Next thing: I am in love with this theme, it's thoroughly impressive. The only thing I am not crazy about is actually the mesh background, as it makes reading text very difficult in the settings menu, xda app, text messaging, etc. I'll gladly donate any reasonable amount to have this theme done with the mesh background changed to the dark "brushed metal" that is already in this theme in the status bar, or something else that you cook up that makes it easier to read.

All other elements of this theme are absolutely beautiful including the mesh, just the mesh for me makes the function of the phone impaired - but it is great looking.

Please consider making a variation of this awesome theme for us, and please don't misunderstand my suggestion as being a knock against the theme, it's truly wonderful. Thank you again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1370627869659.jpg
Views:	853
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	2024866  
I try my best to help where I can. If I helped you, please click "Thanks" button.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annoyingduck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DeNitE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Go to my downloads section on my website and install the inverted mms... that will fix that issue...

I'll consider making another version...

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeNitE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

annoyingduck
Old
Thanks Meter 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNitE View Post
Go to my downloads section on my website and install the inverted mms... that will fix that issue...

I'll consider making another version...

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
That would be awesome if you could do another version.

As far as mms, I'm running slim bean rom and I live their mms version (it's toggleable too for inverting), and they have some features that are rom specific so I'd rather not change the sms app. Do you think it's possible to have both? It is interesting though how themes apply to sms apps. One example is that in my current slim 6 rom, your brushed chrome theme works perfectly with dark mode toggled, but the black and blue theme does not.
This new theme does not play nice with dark mode on. Other than the light background in sms, all the other messaging parts are themed correctly. So I'll probably live with it.

DeNitE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyingduck View Post
That would be awesome if you could do another version.

As far as mms, I'm running slim bean rom and I live their mms version (it's toggleable too for inverting), and they have some features that are rom specific so I'd rather not change the sms app. Do you think it's possible to have both? It is interesting though how themes apply to sms apps. One example is that in my current slim 6 rom, your brushed chrome theme works perfectly with dark mode toggled, but the black and blue theme does not.
This new theme does not play nice with dark mode on. Other than the light background in sms, all the other messaging parts are themed correctly. So I'll probably live with it.
Hmm... What's so great about that MMS? Maybe I'll switch if u convince me...