Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,873 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S-Health Lite (APK)

Tip us?

khoaitaychienvn
Old
(Last edited by khoaitaychienvn; 13th April 2014 at 07:50 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default S-Health Lite (APK)

Hi,

Just found a new app called "Fitness With Gear" on Samsung Store and it states in the package name as "S-Health Lite". It can help to sync perfectly all fitness info from Gear 2 or Fit to your device.

This app might also work with non-Galaxy phones too. You can try out to see if it works. (Then there's no more the need of waiting for a properly ported of S-Health for non-Galaxy phones)

Download:
S-Health Lite: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb...althlite-1.apk
Sony Ericsson T100i > Nokia 6610 > Sony Ericsson T230i > Sony Ericsson P800 > Sony Ericsson P900 > Sony Ericsson P910i > Nokia 6680 > Nokia N90 > Nokia N91 > Dopod 838 > Sony Ericsson P990 > HTC Dream > HTC Magic > HTC Hero > HTC Desire > HTC Desire Z > Motorola Atrix 4G > Samsung Galaxy S II > Sony Xperia Sola > HTC One X > Samsung Galaxy S4 > Nokia 925 > LG G2

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khoaitaychienvn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PhilPan
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoaitaychienvn View Post
Hi,

Just found a new app called "Fitness With Gear" on Samsung Store and it states in the package name as "S-Health Lite". It can help to sync perfectly all fitness info from Gear 2 or Fit to your device.

This app might also work with non-Galaxy phones too. You can try out to see if it works. (Then there's no more the need of waiting for a properly ported of S-Health for non-Galaxy phones)

Download:
S-Health Lite: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb...althlite-1.apk
S-Health Service: (Optional) http://www.mediafire.com/?wr3t5fm5uwj8hr4
Is this some sort of scam. I see no mention of this app on Samsung store. Do you have a link of the actual app in the store?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

Jimmy2k3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey.

Have you gotten this to work on a note 3 + fit? I can't seem to login to my samsung account nor can i sync my info from my gear fit?

khoaitaychienvn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilPan View Post
Is this some sort of scam. I see no mention of this app on Samsung store. Do you have a link of the actual app in the store?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app
Nah, I don't have that much free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k3 View Post
Hey.

Have you gotten this to work on a note 3 + fit? I can't seem to login to my samsung account nor can i sync my info from my gear fit?
I got it working on my Galaxy S4. So it should work on your Note 3.
Sony Ericsson T100i > Nokia 6610 > Sony Ericsson T230i > Sony Ericsson P800 > Sony Ericsson P900 > Sony Ericsson P910i > Nokia 6680 > Nokia N90 > Nokia N91 > Dopod 838 > Sony Ericsson P990 > HTC Dream > HTC Magic > HTC Hero > HTC Desire > HTC Desire Z > Motorola Atrix 4G > Samsung Galaxy S II > Sony Xperia Sola > HTC One X > Samsung Galaxy S4 > Nokia 925 > LG G2

Jimmy2k3
Old
(Last edited by Jimmy2k3; 13th April 2014 at 01:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Nah it doesnt work. Every time i open it it asks me to login to my samsung account. When i press on sign in, it won't do anything.-

Edit: I got it to work after uninstalling health service. But then again without that S health wont work XD

But the fitness app seemed to work only once after in uninstalled health service. I checked my pulse on my fit and it didnt update on the fitness app :/

admisi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Nah it doesnt work. Every time i open it it asks me to login to my samsung account. When i press on sign in, it won't do anything.-

Edit: I got it to work after uninstalling health service. But then again without that S health wont work XD

But the fitness app seemed to work only once after in uninstalled health service. I checked my pulse on my fit and it didnt update on the fitness app :/
You have to Sync it once you've done anything then it will show. In Fitness for Gear, Top Right Menu, Settings, Samsung Account, Top Right Menu, Sync

dmxoneIuv
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Default fitness with gear not linking with samsung account

Quote:
Originally Posted by admisi View Post
You have to Sync it once you've done anything then it will show. In Fitness for Gear, Top Right Menu, Settings, Samsung Account, Top Right Menu, Sync
fitness with gear not linking with samsung account

i'm having the same problem as the user above, it shows my account with the "Link" button on the bottom but when you click it, nothing happens, well, actually, it goes to privacy policy but there is no accept button or anything, just back, no top right menu.

if anyone else finds a fix for this, please post here

Jimmy2k3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hey man are you even reading what I am saying? I cannot log into my samsung account from fitness for gear app. WIth the latest S health update i cannot even log into it there either. Because the damn Healthservice crashes. I have searched and checked out the s5 apps thread for note 3. So far no fix yet. That is why I am asking you how you got it to work. I am running stock rom with basically everything installed. And cannot for my life get this to work. Which Rom are you running? are you on kitkat?

admisi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Hey man are you even reading what I am saying? I cannot log into my samsung account from fitness for gear app. WIth the latest S health update i cannot even log into it there either. Because the damn Healthservice crashes. I have searched and checked out the s5 apps thread for note 3. So far no fix yet. That is why I am asking you how you got it to work. I am running stock rom with basically everything installed. And cannot for my life get this to work. Which Rom are you running? are you on kitkat?
Maybe S-Health is interfering with Fitness For Gear. I uninstalled S-Health and the Health Service and just use Fitness for Gear.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Jimmy2k3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Maybe S-Health is interfering with Fitness For Gear. I uninstalled S-Health and the Health Service and just use Fitness for Gear.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
Ya it worked after uninstalling s health and healthservice I can get the info from my fit now, but I am still not able to log into my samsung account. Even on samsung apps everytime i sign in, it seems to auto sign out after i close the app. Do you have that problem?