Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sim problem with new lenovo A706

Tip us?

barna706
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Sim problem with new lenovo A706

Hi all, I' m a new user in this world and I buy a smartphone with a rom row for my language; spanish. The problem is that my SIM card is no detected. I change rom to fix it, someone has had that problem?. A lot of thanks.

AguzTeam
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by barna706 View Post
Hi all, I' m a new user in this world and I buy a smartphone with a rom row for my language; spanish. The problem is that my SIM card is no detected. I change rom to fix it, someone has had that problem?. A lot of thanks.
I am using Lenovo too but S560 and never found any problem like that
Which sim card that is not detected ?
Maybe hardware malfunction
Have you try to Service Center ?

costy870
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by barna706 View Post

Hi please tell me what rom you have installed to work SIM card. I have same problem like you. Can you leave me name off rom or can you upload somewhere and give me link? Please I am deasperate. Thanks in advance.

igrimaldo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by costy870 View Post
Hi please tell me what rom you have installed to work SIM card. I have same problem like you. Can you leave me name off rom or can you upload somewhere and give me link? Please I am deasperate. Thanks in advance.
How is it? have you found solution for this "no sim card" problem. We have the same problem bro and still looking for solution.
try this might work for you. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...391801&page=17

Abid_ullah
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default No simcard detected

HI,

I have update my rom from A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0018_130923 to A706ROW_1_S_2_001_0022_130923. After this update the sim card is not detected by the phone. Even the SIM setting under setting option is gray. Don't know what to do. Can anybody help me?

neo24gr
Old
Thanks Meter 3
does anyone tried this rom : Xperia Rom Lenovo
from needrom site