[q] downgrade from official 4.3 xxuemk4 n7100

26th November 2013, 01:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 10

79 posts
More
Hello friends I need a little help in downgrading my N7100
I updated my note 2 to the latest official update 4.3 MK4 by downloading it from samfirmware. I installed it n it was working good. Next I tried rooting it with the procedure on this page http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/52...-jellybean.htm
which was by CF AUTO ROOT method. The superuser app was injected in it but knox prevented itfrom running everytime. I tried it twice but invain. So I wasn't successful in rooting it n I'm running my phone without root n the bootloader now shows that the warranty is void .(.knox is stuck in there). I tried downgrading it to official 4.1.2 by odin but it doesn't go through n I had to flash official 4.3 again.

I need help my friends.. if anybody can tell me how to Reber back to 4.1.2 or if I can root my official 4.3
Please help me
Last edited by saif.dmaster; 26th November 2013 at 01:31 AM. Reason: adding
26th November 2013, 02:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 63

271 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saif.dmaster

I updated my note 2 to the latest official update 4.3 MK4 by downloading it from samfirmware. I installed it n it was working good. Next I tried rooting it with the procedure on this page http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/52...-jellybean.htm
which was by CF AUTO ROOT method. The superuser app was injected in it but knox prevented itfrom running everytime. I tried it twice but invain. So I wasn't successful in rooting it n I'm running my phone without root n the bootloader now shows that the warranty is void .(.knox is stuck in there). I tried downgrading it to official 4.1.2 by odin but it doesn't go through n I had to flash official 4.3 again.

I need help my friends.. if anybody can tell me how to Reber back to 4.1.2 or if I can root my official 4.3
Please help me

4.3 official mk4 and its bootloader is non down gradable. KNOX killed it!
The Following User Says Thank You to warlycastro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th November 2013, 03:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 10

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlycastro

4.3 official mk4 and its bootloader is non down gradable. KNOX killed it!

So you mean to say that I won't be able to revert it back to 4.1.2 or root the official 4.3.
26th November 2013, 03:15 AM   |  #4  
Flag mangalore
Thanks Meter: 39

42 posts
More
Wink
Quote:

Please help me

follow my guide to root.....heres the link.....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2540761
The Following User Says Thank You to vickyvc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th November 2013, 03:32 AM   |  #5  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 891

4,092 posts
Quote:

So you mean to say that I won't be able to revert it back to 4.1.2 or root the official 4.3.

Correct. However you can root 4.3.

All the info you need is already on forum if you use the search button. If you had bothered to do research before upgrading you would have already known about knox/bootloader.
27th November 2013, 08:33 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
Question Downgrading from 4.3
Hi, I flashed DN3 and I flashed MJ5 bootloader. I flashed WanamLite MK4 V4.2 Android 4.3 previously too. Is it possible for me to downgrade? I need to restore to factory setting since I'm going to send my phone for warranty.
28th November 2013, 09:07 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

118 posts
I am newbee, can you please explain me how to downgrade from XXUEMK4 (India) to MJ5 bootloader. Please explain what is DN3 and how to flash it.
28th November 2013, 10:52 AM   |  #8  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 168

604 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaBoliQu3

Hi, I flashed DN3 and I flashed MJ5 bootloader. I flashed WanamLite MK4 V4.2 Android 4.3 previously too. Is it possible for me to downgrade? I need to restore to factory setting since I'm going to send my phone for warranty.

yes you can

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavena78

I am newbee, can you please explain me how to downgrade from XXUEMK4 (India) to MJ5 bootloader. Please explain what is DN3 and how to flash it.

DN^is a rom, ditto note.. It has note 3 features. Like wanam or phoenix or dr.ketan's custom rom..
you can download it from the forum. just look for it.. And you can flash it with a custom recovery like philz touch or twrp..
This is all I am assuming that you know how to root and you have any version of any custom recovery.
If not, you can read dr. ketan's tutorial in the forum..
The Following User Says Thank You to myaslioglu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th November 2013, 01:33 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by myaslioglu

yes you can[COLOR="Silver"]
=

Ouch... I can't. Don't know where I did wrong. Now trying leaked 4.3. No plan to downgrade anymore.
29th November 2013, 02:38 AM   |  #10  
Flag mangalore
Thanks Meter: 39

42 posts
More
Wink
Quote:

Please help me

if u want to root then follow my guide here........its working perfectly...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...87&postcount=5

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank