for LG G Pad 8.3 V500 ONLY!
Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat
Use this at your own risk. I have personally flashed and tested this build on my own device successfully.
I am not responsible for any damage or data loss encountered due to whatever reason.
Please ensure that you make a full backup of your system before flashing anything.
- Official Stock 4.4.2 LG build KOT49I.V50020b US + Stock 4.4.2 Kernel
- NO Data Wipe
- Doesn't flash over existing Recovery or ABOOT (you keep TWRP and retain loki-exploit)
- SuperSU 1.94 + su binary Installed
- BusyBox 1.22.1-Stericson Installed
- Wipes Dalvik-Cache and Cache partition
- External SD R\W fix
LG-V500_KOT49I.V50020B_US_Stock-BB-Rooted.zip (hosted on AndroidFileHost) **NEW**
LG-V500_KOT49I.V50020B_US_Stock-BB-Rooted.zip (hosted on Copy.com)
KDZ file for those that want to Flash using that method
(these are unmodified KDZ files, so they are not rooted):
V50020b_00.kdz (From Official LG Servers)
- TWRP 188.8.131.52 Installed and working (not tested on CWM recovery)
- FULL nandroid Backup
- At least 3GB free space on internal memory (not including ZIP file)
- Boot into TWRP recovery.
- *** Make a Full backup before proceeding. ***
- Flash .zip file in TWRP recovery.
- Go take a walk, make some coffee, pace around nervously. Keep Calm... this will take a while! Be patient!!
- Flash TWRP 184.108.40.206 for 4.4.2 in recovery (if not already installed)
- Reboot device.
Many Thanks to
@autoprime - for 4.4.2 initial root method
@Drgravy - for TWRP for V500
@Chainfire - for SuperSU and install script
@jazzruby - BusyBox install script