Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urban Armor Gear Case

Tip us?

kCelsius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 166
Default Urban Armor Gear Case

Hey guys! So I just ordered by UAG case and wanted to start a thread for people to ask questions and maybe post reviews and such.

Main thing was that I wanted other people that ordered the case to post on here when their order ships out! The site said 7-10 days to ship for me so i wanted to know when others' orders were shipping out.
Current Device>> Galaxy Note 3
ROM>> Hyperdrive 4.4.2
Kernel>> ColonelX
Carrier>> T-Mobile

Previous Devices> T-Mo GSII >> Galaxy Nexus GSM >> Nexus 4 >> T-Mo Galaxy Note 3

Hit Thanks if my post helped!

Ravyu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kCelsius View Post
Hey guys! So I just ordered by UAG case and wanted to start a thread for people to ask questions and maybe post reviews and such.

Main thing was that I wanted other people that ordered the case to post on here when their order ships out! The site said 7-10 days to ship for me so i wanted to know when others' orders were shipping out.
Is this the most protective case for Note 3? I just dropped the big guy and he got a few scratches. Wanna make sure that doesnt happen again.

bprochon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had an UAG for my S3 a while back and didn't use it for long because I felt like the volume and power buttons lost their feedback while it was on. Cool case, hopefully they ironed out the button issues because I know I wasn't the only one.

Anyways, I decided to pre order and got an estimate 12-15 days as of yesterday with no details on how long it would actually take to arrive when it's actually enroute

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk.

xXJay_RXx
Old
Thanks Meter 500
I never had volume issues with UAG. I had it for my S3, iPhone 5, Note 2 and S4. I prefer UAG over Otterbox in most cases. Adds great protection while still being somewhat on the slim side

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Hokie-Dave
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I ordered one this weekend. We can hope they ship within the 7-10 days they are currently stating. I'm kind of scared of dropping this phone without a case.

mgkaotic
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I pre ordered mine last week and it was 2-3 weeks , but that was on 10/03/13, so the 7-10 days is on target.

kCelsius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravyu View Post
Is this the most protective case for Note 3? I just dropped the big guy and he got a few scratches. Wanna make sure that doesnt happen again.
With the combination of that soft tpu/rubber/silicon on the inside and a hardshell on the outside, I think this should be a pretty good case. It looks more slim than most cases in its class while still offering a decent amount of protection.
Current Device>> Galaxy Note 3
ROM>> Hyperdrive 4.4.2
Kernel>> ColonelX
Carrier>> T-Mobile

Previous Devices> T-Mo GSII >> Galaxy Nexus GSM >> Nexus 4 >> T-Mo Galaxy Note 3

Hit Thanks if my post helped!

rubenaguirre@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Ordered my in the orange last week. I really like the color.
The Following User Says Thank You to rubenaguirre@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lm that guy
Old
Thanks Meter 278
ordered mine on 9/26 - Scout

erasable
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I liked my uag on my s3. Considering it on my note3 as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk