XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best battery in stock case

Tip us?

BrewersFanJP
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Best battery in stock case

I'm looking to buy a second battery for my Note 3, but I don't want to get one in an extended case. I'm looking for one that fits inside the standard case. Don't need wireless charging or anything like that, just a standard battery.

I found this one searching the forum from Amazon. Is that about as good as I am going to find? Or are there better options?

kalani91
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I just bought the anker one from amazon. I've trusted their batteries in the past. That's another good option.

BrewersFanJP
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Follow up question here:

If I'm going to go with a battery in the standard case, would it be better to just get an extra official Samsung battery? What's the advantages/disadvantages of going with a 3rd party over Samsung?

dead batteries
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I've always bought hyperion. They are great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

redwhiteblackandblue
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Battery Full 3rd party vs oem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewersFanJP View Post
Follow up question here:

If I'm going to go with a battery in the standard case, would it be better to just get an extra official Samsung battery? What's the advantages/disadvantages of going with a 3rd party over Samsung?
If you have the money to burn you know that samsung oem batteries will work and work well.

For a lesser price Anker, RAVPower, Hyperion, etc. can be found for much lower prices with good return policies via Amazon or other reputable sites and sellers.