[Q] Help Flashing G2 apps added E988 ROM (F240/E980) V5 on LG Optimus g Pro E980 .
Help Flashing G2 apps added E988 ROM (F240/E980) V5 on LG Optimus G Pro E980 .
I was planning to have G2 V5 ROM flashed on my LG Optimus g pro but was confused with different methods method forum for getting ROM installed .
I have got below understanding of getting V5 ROM on my phone , would someone please advise if its corrects so that i don't screw up my phone up .
G2 apps added E988 ROM (F240/E980) V5 live
- Root Phone
- Install FreeGee , Disable LG Security .
- Install CWM 188.8.131.52 from FreeGee
- Download V5 , update.zip from your forum.
- Download Baseband for E980 (But Link for Modem is not working on forum!)
- Copy all Contents on 32 Gb inbuild memory .
- Goto Recovery , Install Update.zip (V5)
- Reboot and Flash Modem
- Phone is ready for use .
Please advise if above is true , appreciate your help a lot .