5,598,086 Members 41,054 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 (CWM zip)

Tip us?
 
subwrc
Old
(Last edited by subwrc; 7th April 2014 at 08:40 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 (CWM zip)

I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide. Includes be2_album for Bravia Engine fix.
Download.
Mirror but with zipped file (needs unzipping to get the flashable zip).

To root --> Follow this guide.

To CWM --> Follow this guide.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. Power off.
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subwrc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rushaan™
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 81
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide.
Download.

To root --> Follow this guide.

To CWM --> Follow this guide.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. Power off.
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.
Is the kernel same for all country's and Models ?
 
subwrc
Old
(Last edited by subwrc; 5th April 2014 at 01:43 PM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushaan™ View Post
Is the kernel same for all country's and Models ?
According to this post i think so, but I can' t tell you for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to subwrc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Rushaan™
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 81
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
According to this post i think so, but I can' t tell you for sure.
Thanks for answering my question
Have a nice day
 
neXus PRIME
Old
#5  
neXus PRIME's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2047
Posts: 2,429
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
If it's a flash able zip, then why does your title says FtF

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to neXus PRIME For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
subwrc
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME View Post
If it's a flash able zip, then why does your title says FtF

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
Oh sorry! I corrected it!
 
b00b
Old
#7  
b00b's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 31
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide. Includes be2_album for Bravia Engine fix.
Download.

To root --> Follow this guide.

To CWM --> Follow this guide.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. Power off.
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.
Thanks for this ,but for newbies the how to is a bit scant

for example -

Where is the Rom. zip as per -
3. Flash the Rom zip.


and is this all i have to do, as in will i then have Greek 12.1.A.201 on my phone after this -
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.

also, as this is a Greek rom, will i be able to read the menus as i am not Greek?

...please pardon all the noob questions, just wanna be sure so i dont brick my phone
Xperia SP ~ rooted! (C5303 on stock rom - 12.0.A.1.211 & Android 4.12)



Always on the quest for excellence!
 
subwrc
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00b View Post
Thanks for this ,but for newbies the how to is a bit scant

for example -

Where is the Rom. zip as per -
3. Flash the Rom zip.


and is this all i have to do, as in will i then have Greek 12.1.A.201 on my phone after this -
6. Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode.

also, as this is a Greek rom, will i be able to read the menus as i am not Greek?

...please pardon all the noob questions, just wanna be sure so i dont brick my phone
In (3) i mean to flash the downloaded rom from the link i gave, witch is a zip file.

Yes you can change language and read the menus.

Here is a detailed guide but for another rom file.
 
b00b
Old
#9  
b00b's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 31
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwrc View Post
In (3) i mean to flash the downloaded rom from the link i gave, witch is a zip file.

Yes you can change language and read the menus.

Here is a detailed guide but for another rom file.
Most appreciated subwrc
Xperia SP ~ rooted! (C5303 on stock rom - 12.0.A.1.211 & Android 4.12)



Always on the quest for excellence!

Tags
12.1.a.1.201, greek, root
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...