Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No dll & tot files for f240x devices??

Tip us?

stupididiotism
Old
(Last edited by stupididiotism; 19th July 2013 at 08:31 AM.) Reason: FOUND THE WAY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] No dll & tot files for f240x devices??

Hi I'm a noob who just bricked my F240L (korean ver.) I somehow wiped my system partition and the result is disastrous; KDZ flashing is impossible via R&D / support tool and I can't even get into the recovery mode. Only download mode is available.

I heard that it could be fixed by using NPST but I only can find the files for E980 at
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2272177, not 240x series. Moreover, KDZ files for OG Pro cannot be extracted by using LGExtractor so there is no way I can get this file by my own.

So is there any possible way for me to get those files??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SOLVED----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chimmot307
Old
(Last edited by chimmot307; 20th July 2013 at 06:58 AM.) Reason: Adding some lines
Thanks Meter 17
Default How to solve it ? I'm also having the same problem

I got the same problem also, mine is F240L (Korean version)

The differences is I can manage to enter CWM, but the CWM can't mount external SDcard. As if my MicroSD doesn't exist.

I got no backup file to restore via CWM 6.0.3.3.

Using R&D Tool to flash, after 10s update process. Appear error message "Insufficient Battery Level to Proceed", that's strange because the battery is 100% full.

Using KDZ Updater, the error message appear "File Extracted Error" for 2 KDZ files I got (10T and 10V).

Hard Reset didn't solve the problem.

Now I'm stuck in DOWNLOAD MODE and CWM 6.0.3.3 (can't do anything in CWM).
Before entering CWM, there's an error message "Secure Booting Error ! Cause : Device Unlock, so Boot success !"
Please, anyone would be so kindfull to HELP.

smaybe
Old
(Last edited by smaybe; 21st July 2013 at 07:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 117

DONATE TO ME
@stupididiotism can you explain how you solve it ?

@chimmot307 have you ever tried this version to flash (translate from chinese)

so my phone was bricked (only download mode available) 1hour ago:

go in download mode->install LG support tool->in menu go to "customer support"->"recovery phone"->(your imei should be here or enter it if not)->click check

and now wait it download the whole img and flash it for you
The Following User Says Thank You to smaybe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chimmot307
Old
Thanks Meter 17
The firmware 10T in baidu.com is broken, asking for username and password to resume. Little HELP with the username and password, fellas ?

chimmot307
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I follow your advice go to "customer support"->"recovery phone"

After 10s update process. Appear error message "Insufficient Battery Level to Proceed", that's strange because the battery is 100% full same with 2nd battery whose 100% full also.

It seems LG Corps. tried to block anyone outside Korean to update their phone (I live in Indonesia, got this phone from real Korean people who sale this phone in Indonesia illegally, because Indonesian market is E988-16GB storage compare to F240L more spacious).

smaybe
Old
Thanks Meter 117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmot307 View Post
I follow your advice go to "customer support"->"recovery phone"

After 10s update process. Appear error message "Insufficient Battery Level to Proceed", that's strange because the battery is 100% full same with 2nd battery whose 100% full also.

It seems LG Corps. tried to block anyone outside Korean to update their phone (I live in Indonesia, got this phone from real Korean people who sale this phone in Indonesia illegally, because Indonesian market is E988-16GB storage compare to F240L more spacious).
ok i'm in France, so try with LG pc suite it have it own version of LG support tool in it

just go in device->firmware recovery

that's the method i used
The Following User Says Thank You to smaybe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chimmot307
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by smaybe View Post
ok i'm in France, so try with LG pc suite it have it own version of LG support tool in it

just go in device->firmware recovery

that's the method i used
Following your 1st advice, I managed to download the KDZ from baidu.com, and run the tutorial step by step. Everything runs smoothly.

Thanks in advance @smaybe. I owe you BIG one.

For those who got stuck in DOWNLOAD mode, you can follow these steps (in attachment).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New   alert  LG F240K S L world premiere Super Brush tutorial  the perfect solution is running l.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	2138481  

chimmot307
Old
Thanks Meter 17
LG PC Suite won't recognise my device (in DOWNLOAD MODE), it only recognise when in LG SOFTWARE MODE (Settings => PC Connection => USB Connection Type => LG Software).

So I can't go to Device => Firmware Recovery.

Why did you delete the 1st advice, @smaybe ? Totally recommended.

stupididiotism
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Post hi guys

I was in the worst condition : wiped system partition and moreover, I hard reset my 'rooted' phone.

Recovery mode not supported and kdz flashing also not working.

Then I found this divine tool called 'LG mobile flash tool v1.5' and I could find the tot and dll files for F240 series from some china website (I paid for that tho)

So my point is if anyone holding F240L and having the same problem as me. Then I can send you the files. I feel like posting the file here is a violation of intellectual property of the chinese devleoper(?! what am I saying?)
The Following User Says Thank You to stupididiotism For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smaybe
Old
(Last edited by smaybe; 31st July 2013 at 10:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 117

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmot307 View Post
LG PC Suite won't recognise my device (in DOWNLOAD MODE), it only recognise when in LG SOFTWARE MODE (Settings => PC Connection => USB Connection Type => LG Software).

So I can't go to Device => Firmware Recovery.

Why did you delete the 1st advice, @smaybe ? Totally recommended.
It's strange I will look after work but for me it recognise even in download mode

I deleted because I thought the last solution is easier i will take it back