FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 downgrade to 4.1.1

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By inxet, Junior Member on 18th September 2013, 04:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi all
i have updated my ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 to Android 4.2.1 build number (JOP40D.US_epad-10.6.1.31-20130823)
and now i can't root it with motochopper, so i want to downgrade to 4.1.1
but unfortunately, i can't find any firmware for 4.1.1 on the net !!
I'm still searching for oldest firmware ! SKU US
Thanks for help.
 
 
18th September 2013, 11:57 PM |#2  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 15,694
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inxet

hi all
i have updated my ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 to Android 4.2.1 build number (JOP40D.US_epad-10.6.1.31-20130823)
and now i can't root it with motochopper, so i want to downgrade to 4.1.1
but unfortunately, i can't find any firmware for 4.1.1 on the net !!
I'm still searching for oldest firmware ! SKU US
Thanks for help.

I don't think they made 4.1.1 for the Memo pad did they?

You can just downgrade a few versions of JB from the ASUS website then use motochopper to root and then upgrade using voodoo OTA rootkeeper.
21st September 2013, 01:31 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

I don't think they made 4.1.1 for the Memo pad did they?

You can just downgrade a few versions of JB from the ASUS website then use motochopper to root and then upgrade using voodoo OTA rootkeeper.

i think they did, i found JB 4.1 in ASUS website but for JP SKU,
now i just tried to downgrade for older version firmeware, but my microSD card is not detected by the tablet ! i used as prescripted in forums, FAT32 etc ...
has any one have another methods ???
30th January 2014, 08:46 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by inxet

i think they did, i found JB 4.1 in ASUS website but for JP SKU,
now i just tried to downgrade for older version firmeware, but my microSD card is not detected by the tablet ! i used as prescripted in forums, FAT32 etc ...
has any one have another methods ???

I have the same issue.
Does anybody know how to downgrade this piece of crap????
thank
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes