XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 3 Power Bank Compatibility

Tip us?

joeltherock85
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Note 3 Power Bank Compatibility

Just wanted to ask is the Note 3 backwards compatible with Power Banks that came out before the Note 3?

Also if some of you could give your opinion regarding Anker and Energizer Power Banks would be very much appreciated.

y2kkingboy
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeltherock85 View Post
Just wanted to ask is the Note 3 backwards compatible with Power Banks that came out before the Note 3?

Also if some of you could give your opinion regarding Anker and Energizer Power Banks would be very much appreciated.
The only thing that you should worry about is the previous power banks output and the Note 3 battery average consumption. The phone will charge if it was off and slower if it was on. If you have a good new power bank that has a higher output you'll get faster charges.

I use Anker products. They are really good. I bought their power bank (I think 12,000 mah) and car charger. I gave the power bank to my wife because the car charger was enough. An hour of driving would charge around 40% (maybe more) of the battery.