Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 37,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 update coming to Xperia M!!

Tip us?
 
Droidlover123
Old
(Last edited by Droidlover123; 21st March 2014 at 05:27 PM.)
#1  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 1,403
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default 4.3 update coming to Xperia M!!

Ya folks you read that right...
According to Vodafone ,android 4.3 is scheduled for Xperia m

http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/01/30...g-to-vodafone/

Update:
1.French operator SFR confirmed testing complete
2. Vodafone Australia blog says 4.3 is under testing....

So it can be out any moment!!!!!
:beer:
Figures crossed...:thumbup:
Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
Hit THANKS if i helped you...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Droidlover123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Kushan.modi
Old
#2  
Kushan.modi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 316
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Great news..

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

At Any point of time if we upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3 then do I need to restore my TA partition before updating???

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Droidlover123
Old
#3  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 1,403
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan.modi View Post
Great news..

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

At Any point of time if we upgrade from 4.1 to 4.3 then do I need to restore my TA partition before updating???

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nope...just flash ftf whenever available
Hit THANKS if i helped you...
 
Kushan.modi
Old
#4  
Kushan.modi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 316
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Okay but can I update via sony update service?

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Kushan.modi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
krissel
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
I'm using the dual 4.2.2 Rom on my xperia m right now. Will I have to go back to stock 4.1 to receive an ota-update once it is released?
 
Kushan.modi
Old
#6  
Kushan.modi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 316
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissel View Post
I'm using the dual 4.2.2 Rom on my xperia m right now. Will I have to go back to stock 4.1 to receive an ota-update once it is released?
Yes u need flash stock 4.1 ftf

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
icoolguy1995
Old
#7  
icoolguy1995's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,209
Posts: 1,817
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: HARDA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan.modi View Post
Yes u need flash stock 4.1 ftf

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Calm down folks. The update is in testing phase if the update got rejected it can take months to release in it.
Devices which I supports
╬ Sony xperia M ╬ Sony xperia E ╬

My Works
Code:
Error not found
If you like my work consider a donation, or else hit the thanks button.

The Following User Says Thank You to icoolguy1995 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Kushan.modi
Old
#8  
Kushan.modi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 126
Posts: 316
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ahmedabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by icoolguy1995 View Post
Calm down folks. The update is in testing phase if the update got rejected it can take months to release in it.
@indian region we have network unlocked phones then software roll out may b faster I think

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
krissel
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
I know! I just want to be sure once the update is there
 
icoolguy1995
Old
#10  
icoolguy1995's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,209
Posts: 1,817
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: HARDA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan.modi View Post
@indian region we have network unlocked phones then software roll out may b faster I think

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes i think you made a good point here, if the update has gone to vodafone than i think it has gone to check and include some carrier specific changes. So i think the update is near
Devices which I supports
╬ Sony xperia M ╬ Sony xperia E ╬

My Works
Code:
Error not found
If you like my work consider a donation, or else hit the thanks button.


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes