Ask a question

No registration required

Exclamation General Mustaavalkosta CM11 thread

OP dohmniq

27th January 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello, I know I'm starting a new thread but as the ROM is new and there are/will be many versions, I reckon we'd be better off consolidating all the issues with this ROM into one thread rather than starting new ones.

I've just installed 2014-01-27 nightly after a full wipe on an S-OFF DHD. I have these problems:
  • Google experience app starts with "Welcome!" but with the "e!" on a separate line [very minor]
  • Can't seem to remove apps from home screens as the red X never appears when I touch&hold&drag an app!
  • No GPS - I have baseband 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
1st February 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #2  

2 posts
Hi,

I just flashed cm-11-20140201-UNOFFICIAL-ace.zip because I want to use my old Desire HD as a phone for development and my PC is too slow for the emulator. I succesfully installed the rom and it looks great. I've turned on developer mode and USB debugging but DDMS shows the device name as ???????? and the version as unknown. Because it can't determine the version it won't run any apps.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Paul
1st February 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #3  

2 posts
Got it working. It was a combination of needing a udev rule for the USB device and getting the authorize popup to appear on the phone. I found how to do this elsewhere on the forums and stack overflow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread