XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Alarm with Tap2Snooze feature/request

Tip us?

Bubba Fett
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Default Alarm with Tap2Snooze feature/request

Anybody know of an alarm app that one could tap the screen, say once to snooze or twice to dismiss. I looked and cant find anything like it in play store. Or, is it possible to make a Xposed module that could incorporate this feature for the stock alarm. I'm blind without my specs and its a pain in the ass to shut off/snooze my alarm in the AM. Thanks for any direction here.

gsmyth
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Fett View Post
Anybody know of an alarm app that one could tap the screen, say once to snooze or twice to dismiss. I looked and cant find anything like it in play store. Or, is it possible to make a Xposed module that could incorporate this feature for the stock alarm. I'm blind without my specs and its a pain in the ass to shut off/snooze my alarm in the AM. Thanks for any direction here.
The Timely alarm clock is very popular at the moment, Google had even purchased the company that created it. It has tap to snooze and drag up to dismiss, so may be useful to you.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bitspin.timely

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 - GoldenEye
Nexus 7 32GB WiFi 2012 - Stock rooted 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmyth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]