How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question

OP angrod990

12th February 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Well, I got a 16 GB SD Card, so Im finally rooting my phone and exchaning internal with external SD.
The problem is I got ALOT of games, and I got alot of advance in some of these, so what would happen if I swap internal with external SD?
Like, what do I do to not lose any progress or not having the need to uninstall and then install the games.
13th February 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,112

3,475 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrod990

Well, I got a 16 GB SD Card, so Im finally rooting my phone and exchaning internal with external SD.
The problem is I got ALOT of games, and I got alot of advance in some of these, so what would happen if I swap internal with external SD?
Like, what do I do to not lose any progress or not having the need to uninstall and then install the games.

before swapping sdcards(JB):
-move data and obb folders from from /storage/sdcard0/Android to /storage/sdcard1/Android
-make sure no apps are 'moved to sdcard'
19th February 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #3  
Flag Hunedoara
Thanks Meter: 7

82 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

before swapping sdcards(JB):
-move data and obb folders from from /storage/sdcard0/Android to /storage/sdcard1/Android
-make sure no apps are 'moved to sdcard'

or backup your games with titanium backup or super backup (makes sure you use root privileges)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread