Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,202 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cover suggestion

Tip us?

gorcutt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Cover suggestion

Hi,
I've being browsing Amazon for the past hour looking for a good and lightweight foldable cover but couldn't find one. It's hard to choose stuff without touching it and the pictures doesn't really help.
Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-P601 using XDA Premium HD app

bsweetness
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorcutt View Post
Hi,
I've being browsing Amazon for the past hour looking for a good and lightweight foldable cover but couldn't find one. It's hard to choose stuff without touching it and the pictures doesn't really help.
Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

I'd recommend looking/asking the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Accessories Forum since it's dedicated to accessories for the tablet (and is the appropriate place for this type of thread). There are several existing threads on covers and cases, including this one - Let's Talk Cases!

I personally use the Poetic Slimline and have been very happy with it.
Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014), iPad Mini

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: Note 8, Nexus 7, TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, TF101, Thrive, gTablet
The Following User Says Thank You to bsweetness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gorcutt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Oh yes, wrong forum. Sorry.
I'll ask there. Anyway thanks a lot for your input!

kkretch
Old
(Last edited by kkretch; 26th January 2014 at 11:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorcutt View Post
Hi,
Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
I'd recommend looking/asking the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Accessories Forum since it's dedicated to accessories for the tablet (and is the appropriate place for this type of thread). There are several existing threads on covers and cases, including this one - Let's Talk Cases!

I personally use the Poetic Slimline and have been very happy with it.
There are many cases in the link above posted by bsweetness

I have an official Samsung EF-BP600BBEGUJ Book Cover for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and it is nice.

I also have a PU Leather Rotating Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600, a lot thicker with more padding but not my 1st choice for looks.
If I was helpful please press the thanks button

My Devices
32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition SM-P600ZKVXAR
16GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZWYXAR
16GB Blackberry Playbook
64GB Blackberry Playbook - retired
8GB 1st Gen Kindle Fire - TWRP/AOKP Jellybean - retired
User Built PC - i5/2500K @ 4500khz - Windows 7 ultimate
The Following User Says Thank You to kkretch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clouds5
Old
Thanks Meter 344
I ordered the poetic slimline as well. But it will take like a month to get it to Europe... Which sucks Here in Switzerland you can usually chose between 50 apple accessories and one or two Android options... It's the apple Kingdom and I hate it.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock rooted
Tablet: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Wifi | Stock rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to clouds5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ramsv94
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Take a look at the Roocase oragami case. I have it and love it!

gorcutt
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds5 View Post
I ordered the poetic slimline as well. But it will take like a month to get it to Europe... Which sucks Here in Switzerland you can usually chose between 50 apple accessories and one or two Android options... It's the apple Kingdom and I hate it.
Mine will take more or less the same. I live in Brazil. Now, do you want to laugh? Take a look at the attached image and see how much I paid for the slim case. Ridiculous, but this was the only way to have this case.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391038540135.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	2547722

Sent from my SM-P601 using xda premium