FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Cover suggestion

235 posts
Thanks Meter: 39
 
By gorcutt, Senior Member on 26th January 2014, 10:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,
I've being browsing Amazon for the past hour looking for a good and lightweight foldable cover but couldn't find one. It's hard to choose stuff without touching it and the pictures doesn't really help.
Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-P601 using XDA Premium HD app
 
 
26th January 2014, 11:06 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 192
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorcutt

Hi,
I've being browsing Amazon for the past hour looking for a good and lightweight foldable cover but couldn't find one. It's hard to choose stuff without touching it and the pictures doesn't really help.
Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-P601 using XDA Premium HD app

I'd recommend looking/asking the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Accessories Forum since it's dedicated to accessories for the tablet (and is the appropriate place for this type of thread). There are several existing threads on covers and cases, including this one - Let's Talk Cases!

I personally use the Poetic Slimline and have been very happy with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bsweetness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 11:10 PM |#3  
gorcutt's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Oh yes, wrong forum. Sorry.
I'll ask there. Anyway thanks a lot for your input!

Sent from my SM-P601 using XDA Premium HD app
26th January 2014, 11:10 PM |#4  
kkretch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag near Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorcutt

Hi,
I've being browsing Amazon for the past hour looking for a good and lightweight foldable cover but couldn't find one. It's hard to choose stuff without touching it and the pictures doesn't really help.
Looking for suggestions.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-P601 using XDA Premium HD app

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsweetness

I'd recommend looking/asking the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Accessories Forum since it's dedicated to accessories for the tablet (and is the appropriate place for this type of thread). There are several existing threads on covers and cases, including this one - Let's Talk Cases!

I personally use the Poetic Slimline and have been very happy with it.

There are many cases in the link above posted by bsweetness

I have an official Samsung EF-BP600BBEGUJ Book Cover for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and it is nice.

I also have a PU Leather Rotating Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600, a lot thicker with more padding but not my 1st choice for looks.
Last edited by kkretch; 26th January 2014 at 11:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kkretch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 11:03 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
I ordered the poetic slimline as well. But it will take like a month to get it to Europe... Which sucks Here in Switzerland you can usually chose between 50 apple accessories and one or two Android options... It's the apple Kingdom and I hate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to clouds5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 11:18 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Take a look at the Roocase oragami case. I have it and love it!
29th January 2014, 11:37 PM |#7  
gorcutt's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds5

I ordered the poetic slimline as well. But it will take like a month to get it to Europe... Which sucks Here in Switzerland you can usually chose between 50 apple accessories and one or two Android options... It's the apple Kingdom and I hate it.

Mine will take more or less the same. I live in Brazil. Now, do you want to laugh? Take a look at the attached image and see how much I paid for the slim case. Ridiculous, but this was the only way to have this case.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391038540135.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	2547722

Sent from my SM-P601 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes