FORUMS

Can anybody help me out wid da clash of clan hack???

217 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By Kusai Ghadiyali, Senior Member on 26th January 2014, 03:16 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I've tried downloading all da hack tools possible, al got some or da other surveys and passwords, etc. Can somebody help me out regarding dis please??

I really luv clash of clans like anything. Kinda addicted to it.

Sent from my MT25i using xda app-developers app

26th January 2014, 03:32 PM |#2  
Flag Middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 293

More
No game hacks allowed on XDA
26th January 2014, 08:54 PM |#3  
Senior Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 3,838

More
Please be aware that hacks of in app purchases are not allowed on xda. These are considered warez and will be deleted on sight as they violate xda rule 6: Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Even asking how to do this is considered against the rules.

But...if you just want to cheat the high score or modify some other "non-paid" feature, then that would be allowed.
27th January 2014, 03:13 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmpm

Please be aware that hacks of in app purchases are not allowed on xda. These are considered warez and will be deleted on sight as they violate xda rule 6: Do not post warez. If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Even asking how to do this is considered against the rules.

But...if you just want to cheat the high score or modify some other "non-paid" feature, then that would be allowed.

I'm curious about cheating the high score or making the game run in fast-forward....
27th January 2014, 04:07 PM |#5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusai Ghadiyali

I've tried downloading all da hack tools possible, al got some or da other surveys and passwords, etc. Can somebody help me out regarding dis please??

I really luv clash of clans like anything. Kinda addicted to it.

Sent from my MT25i using xda app-developers app

Are you crazy do you know how hard the developers would have worked to produce the game and how much money the spent to develop the game now you want to cheat them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Piravinthb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 07:19 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piravinthb

Are you crazy do you know how hard the developers would have worked to produce the game and how much money the spent to develop the game now you want to cheat them.

As long as a person doesn't want to cheat the developer out of money, why does it matter?
27th January 2014, 08:04 PM |#7  
Flag Charleston, South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime34

As long as a person doesn't want to cheat the developer out of money, why does it matter?

but see the IAP is all to make the game go by quicker. if he wants to cheat by making it go by faster than yes it'd be cheating the Dev out of money

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
27th January 2014, 08:49 PM |#8  
Flag RAWALPINDI
Thanks Meter: 567

More
I wonder how can people play with cheats. I just once tried candy crush cheats, damn I got bored and returned back to normal version. Enjoying it.

Sent from Note 3 (The beauty & beast)
27th January 2014, 09:31 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohebq

I wonder how can people play with cheats. I just once tried candy crush cheats, damn I got bored and returned back to normal version. Enjoying it.

Sent from Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

I have a 5 year old who wants to play the game but I don't want him spending a ton of time on it. Just seems like a decent way to just let him have some fun without too much time commitment.
27th January 2014, 10:20 PM |#10  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Yh u r right that wat I was trying to say but I typed it wrong

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app
27th January 2014, 11:30 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore69er

but see the IAP is all to make the game go by quicker. if he wants to cheat by making it go by faster than yes it'd be cheating the Dev out of money

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I haven't played the game, so I might not be right, but I thought iap allowed you to buy upgraded items. I didn't think speed was something you could buy with iap, right? Either way, it's no big deal to me.

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread