Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] HTC One RUU Download help

OP rprx134

30th January 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Hi everybody,
I need RUU for HTC one UNLOCKED. Is there any body can help me to download the right RUU please?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3991mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0


Thank you
Last edited by rprx134; 31st January 2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: for security reasons
30th January 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #2  
BouncingObject's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Temple, TX
Thanks Meter: 179
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134

Hi everybody,
I need RUU for HTC one UNLOCKED. Is there any body can help me to download the right RUU please?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA395W910960
(bootloader) imei: 357864054808579
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3991mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0


Thank you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2182823

Find your modelid from the list and that is the correct firmware for your device.
The Following User Says Thank You to BouncingObject For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #3  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,071
 
6,193 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134

Hi everybody,
I need RUU for HTC one UNLOCKED. Is there any body can help me to download the right RUU please?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FAxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: 35xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
Thank you

1- remove your IMEI and s/n, ask above post to do the same

2- http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...78_signed-exe/
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Phone Bootloader help
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

1- remove your IMEI and s/n, ask above post to do the same

2- http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...78_signed-exe/

Hello nkk71, Thanks for the download link. The Download link says You may need to flash hboot 1.44 before the RUU will install. So i downloaded the required file and booted my device into boot-loader mode and flashed the firmware with "fastboot flash zip 1.29.401.12_hboot_1.44.zip" command. My H-Boot verison was changed to 1.44 successfully. but when i tried to connect my device into boot loader mode again my Computer is not recognizing the device. It says the device connected to the computer malfunctioned.Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.
31st January 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #5  
DaiC1's Avatar
Member
Flag Newport Wales
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rprx134

Hello nkk71, Thanks for the download link. The Download link says You may need to flash hboot 1.44 before the RUU will install. So i downloaded the required file and booted my device into boot-loader mode and flashed the firmware with "fastboot flash zip 1.29.401.12_hboot_1.44.zip" command. My H-Boot verison was changed to 1.44 successfully. but when i tried to connect my device into boot loader mode again my Computer is not recognizing the device. It says the device connected to the computer malfunctioned.Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Are you running windows 8.1, 8.1 has a driver issue with fastboot and hboot 1.44.

Only option is Lynux boot usb / disk or use another PC running Win 8 or 7
The Following User Says Thank You to DaiC1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag lisboa
Thanks Meter: 8
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Download this one:

RUU_M7_U_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.29.401.2_R_Radio_4A.14 .3250.13_10.33.1150.01_release_311663_signed_2_4

from this site:

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2_4-exe/
2nd February 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #7  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,071
 
6,193 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badjoras

Download this one:

RUU_M7_U_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.29.401.2_R_Radio_4A.14 .3250.13_10.33.1150.01_release_311663_signed_2_4

from this site:

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2_4-exe/

That one is for PN0711000 (m7 u) not PN0710000 (m7 ul)!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
2nd February 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #8  
Member
Flag lisboa
Thanks Meter: 8
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

That one is for PN0711000 (m7 u) not PN0710000 (m7 ul)!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk


I am very sorry, misread it.

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2_4-exe/

There you go
2nd February 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #9  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,071
 
6,193 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badjoras

I am very sorry, misread it.

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2_4-exe/

There you go

Sorry mate, "1-20-401-1" is no good either has hboot 1.43, and won't receive any OTAs; maybe it's a pre-release.
the one i linked before 1.28.401.7 should be fine.
2nd February 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #10  
Member
Flag lisboa
Thanks Meter: 8
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I'm making a fool out of myself i guess. I was trying to send you the .29 for the 71k and couldn't manage to do it in 2 attempts looool.
You'll do good on the .28, you can update it via OTA, it's only 2 flashes away from .29

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes