I think many of you are familiar with com.android.phone unexpectedly stopped issue.
It has been reported many times for long time from various android devices.
So you can find how to fix easily from anywhere.
HOWEVER my case is different.
I cannot fix this problem even after trying most of methods from the web
1. When my HOX boot up , the error, 'Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped.' shows up.
If i remove the sim card from the phone, the error doesn't show up.( as most other cases)
2. error shows constantly with no signal, so i cannot make a call or sending a message
3. It happend only with SENSE BASED roms. there is no error or problem with MIUI rom
Any sense based rom(ERROR) -> MIUI(NO ERRO) -> BACK TO SENSE BASED(ERROR)
I have tried most fix methods
here are what i tried so far.
1. i cleared the data of dialer, dialer storage, phone in settings -> app
2. i replaced phone.apk manually by adb.
3. i did factory reset
4. i installed other SENSE BASED roms
5. i tried super wipe script from Revolution HD rom
6. I have flashed suitable kernel all the time for each rom when flashing new one.
Does any one have any idea?
If there is any other method which is not listed above, please post it for me to try.
or you can suggest new method i think it is not hardware problem as the phone works fine with miui rom
Please do not give me stupid advice like "just use miui then..."
I want to use sense based rom...