Problem with opening apps

Tip us?

ZM3U5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Problem with opening apps

Hello together,

i have a problem concerning opening apps. they crash when i want to start them. this is happening especially with apps like "springfield".

i know, i use a nightly, but it work without problems until the nightly cm-11-20140118. Since january 22th there changed something i can't fix.
when i switch back to the nightly of january 18th, everything works fine and the app starts normally.

i tried wiping data and catch. no success.

can anybody pls tell me what i have to do?

in advance
zmeus

justlovejoy
Old
Thanks Meter 1013

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM3U5 View Post
Hello together,

i have a problem concerning opening apps. they crash when i want to start them. this is happening especially with apps like "springfield".

i know, i use a nightly, but it work without problems until the nightly cm-11-20140118. Since january 22th there changed something i can't fix.
when i switch back to the nightly of january 18th, everything works fine and the app starts normally.

in advance
zmeus
Not trying to sound anal...
butt if you go to the thread where you downloaded the ROM the developer is sure to see it and others with the same ROM can easily test these things or help out quicker than posting this outside of that thread. sounds like a logcat may determine the issues location for fixing but if it is rom related you need to take it to the dev for a certain fix if one is available.

Just2Cents but Hope it helps
Sig Is Under ConStruct!

ZM3U5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Hello together,

in advance
zmeus
Yeah I had already the same thought..but you need to have 10 posts to be allowed to post in developer's thread..
I hoped arco or somebody else who has more knowledge than me would read it and offer me some support.

Or am I wrong?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 (serranoltexx/l9195XXUAMH3) with latest CM11 nightly

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 731
Just use the stock rom and your problem is solved.
I never like to using cutom rom, but that's personal preferences.
Samsung Galaxy Note III LTE N9005
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST

ZM3U5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kms108 View Post
Just use the stock rom and your problem is solved.
I never like to using cutom rom, but that's personal preferences.
I cannot stay on stock Rom for just one day. I flashed CM on the first day I got this phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 (serranoltexx/l9195XXUAMH3) with latest CM11 nightly

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 731
Quote:
I cannot stay on stock Rom for just one day. I flashed CM on the first day I got this phone.

have you tried other roms, it seems like there is a bug with your present rom, as one of the other poster said, try to inform the dev.
Samsung Galaxy Note III LTE N9005
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST

ZM3U5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Seems that there are several others who complain about the app Springfield on Google play.

Nevertheless I've got still problems with other apps, that crash by opening them :-\