Hello! I have built a little windows app that allows you to easily create flashable zips. (tested on Nexus 5 (android 4.4) and Samsung galaxy S i9000 (android 4.3))
This program allows you to create flashable zips. Basically the program just creates directories needed
for flashable zip and place edited updater-script and selected apk or zip to right folder.
Then these folders are zipped with DotNetZip library. And voilŕ zip is ready to be flashed.
To use signing, make sure you have Java installed on your compuer.
CURRENTLY NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP!
- Creating flashable zips for user, system apps, framework-res.apk, bootanimation and build.prop
- Editing updater-script
- Drag & Drop functionality
- Signing created zip
- Lollipop support
- Multi languag support
- Simplified interface
- Improved code
- Minor bug fixes
- Added custom names option
- Rearranged options
- Android 4.4+ Kit Kat support (for apps in priv-app)
- Added signing zips
- Improved code and minor bug fixes
- Added more options
- Support for creating Zip's with multiple Apk's
- Completely rearranged UI
- Code improvments and bug fixes
- Kit Kat support
- Creating zips for build.prop
- Added options tab
- Bug fixes and improved code
- Added Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll (thanks to @codelover)
- Beta relese (2014-01-29)
Just drag an apk or zip to the textbox, and then follow message boxes for editing updater-script.
Name your zip and press enter. Zip will be saved to selected directory in options. There you can also
toggle message box pop-ups.
(great tutorial for editing/explaining updater-script http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2377695)
"No one has ever become poor by giving."