Hello! I have built a little windows app that allows you to easily create flashable zips. (tested on Nexus 5 (android 4.4) and Samsung galaxy S i9000 (android 4.3))
This program allows you to create flashable zips. Basically the program just creates directories needed
for flashable zip and place edited updater-script and selected apk or zip to right folder.
Then these folders are zipped with DotNetZip library. And voilà zip is ready to be flashed.
- Creating flashable zips for user, system apps, framework-res.apk, bootanimation and build.prop
- Editing updater-script
- Drag & Drop functionality
- Signing created zip
- Adding files to zipped rom
- Multi languag support
- Added custom names option
- Rearranged options
- Android 4.4+ Kit Kat support (for apps in priv-app)
- Added signing zips
- Improved code and minor bug fixes
- Added more options
- Support for creating Zip's with multiple Apk's
- Completely rearranged UI
- Code improvments and bug fixes
- Kit Kat support
- Creating zips for build.prop
- Added options tab
- Bug fixes and improved code
- Added Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll (thanks to @codelover)
- Beta relese (2014-01-29)
Just drag an apk or zip to the textbox, and then follow message boxes for editing updater-script.
Name your zip and press enter. Zip will be saved to selected directory in options. There you can also
toggle message box pop-ups.
(great tutorial for editing/explaining updater-script http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2377695)
"No one has ever become poor by giving."