Question Please help in regards to unlocked at&t htc one

OP shantusingh

30th January 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi, IN
Thanks Meter: 162

579 posts
Donate to Me
like I am buyting at&t htc one but seller said its unlocked just by codes given by at&t itself (as the seller is stating) and he says nothing else like rooting or bootloader unlocked is not done on it . But I will check if he is true or lieing as he is not telling me if its bootloader unlocked too . So just tell me this that if its (only) bootloader unlocked then I will see s-off instead of s-on ??? or I can still see s-on even if the device is just bootloader unlocked ,,,,,

how to check that its not bootloader unlocked ?! and I will surely get future updates ?! From where it will get the future updates ? like by htc server or still by at&t ?
Last edited by shantusingh; 30th January 2014 at 12:11 PM.
30th January 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Temple, TX
Thanks Meter: 152

327 posts
More
Originally Posted by shantusingh

like I am buyting at&t htc one but seller said its unlocked just by codes given by at&t itself (as the seller is stating) and he says nothing else like rooting or bootloader unlocked is not done on it . But I will check if he is true or lieing as he is not telling me if its bootloader unlocked too . So just tell me this that if its (only) bootloader unlocked then I will see s-off instead of s-on ??? or I can still see s-on even if the device is just bootloader unlocked ,,,,,

how to check that its not bootloader unlocked ?! and I will surely get future updates ?! From where it will get the future updates ? like by htc server or still by at&t ?

See attachment below.

If when you boot into your bootloader, power off your phone then press and hold Volume down and the power button, and either "TAMPERED" or "UNLOCKED" are shown, then the seller unlocked to bootloader. However, I don't think that stops your OTA updates from AT&T. Unlocking the bootloader only voids AT&T's warranty of the phone. Make sure Fastboot in the power options is unchecked before trying to boot into your bootloader.
Click image for larger version

Name:	unlock-your-bootloader-root-your-htc-one-install-custom-recovery-using-twrp.w654.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	2548845
The Following User Says Thank You to BouncingObject For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.3, 801n, android, at&t, htc one
Previous Thread Next Thread