Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Chinese Tablet 2013

Tip us?

DArkSm4sh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Best Chinese Tablet 2013

I was going to buy a new Tablet after i sold my N90 Dual Core 2 so i was searching which is the best Chines tablet in 2013.

I got these suggestions:

1) Onda V972 (Retina)

2) Novo 9 (Retina)

3) Ampe A10

4) Pipo m4 or something.

Can you please suggest me one of them? or any other which you thinks is better than those?

Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to DArkSm4sh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

- HTC -
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DArkSm4sh View Post
I was going to buy a new Tablet after i sold my N90 Dual Core 2 so i was searching which is the best Chines tablet in 2013.

I got these suggestions:

1) Onda V972 (Retina)

2) Novo 9 (Retina)

3) Ampe A10

4) Pipo m4 or something.

Can you please suggest me one of them? or any other which you thinks is better than those?

Thanks in advance.
im currently living in China, here ainol ( novo 9 ) is the best one in the market until now
the after-sale service is also great
The Following User Says Thank You to - HTC - For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DArkSm4sh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by - HTC - View Post
im currently living in China, here ainol ( novo 9 ) is the best one in the market until now
the after-sale service is also great
I heard that the Wifi receiving is extremely bad on the Novo9 due to a manufacture defect or something, is that true for all Novo9 out there?
The Following User Says Thank You to DArkSm4sh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

16kzx81
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DArkSm4sh View Post
I heard that the Wifi receiving is extremely bad on the Novo9 due to a manufacture defect or something, is that true for all Novo9 out there?
Yes. There's a long thread about the spark/firewire unit at Slatedroid and very bad wifi reception issues.

Apparently the fix is to open up the back and do a minor tweak to the antenna, which offsets the issue caused by the aluminium chassis.
The Following User Says Thank You to 16kzx81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chris2388
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Any furtur info on best chines tablet?

Im looking to buy something in the 7" family.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris2388 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

InMesh
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: Best Chinese Tablet 2013

My friend have Onda V972 and it is very good. In my opinión, it's the best at moment
The Following User Says Thank You to InMesh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davemaster
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I hear good reviews from Hyundai t7s for the price/feature combo....
The Following User Says Thank You to davemaster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

s_nlx
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I got an onda v972 and it need be better on his firmware, very good hardware but very bad firm

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2
Phone: Xperia mini pro sk17i
Rom: CM 10
Version: Fxp 150
Kernel: fxp kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to s_nlx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RoberGalarga
Old
Thanks Meter 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemaster View Post
I hear good reviews from Hyundai t7s for the price/feature combo....
Yes, it's a very impressive device: Exynos 4412 powered, 2Gb RAM, IPS 1280x800, Bluetooth, GPS... all for $185, not bad. I dunno about its firmware... I hope a good firmware to match its hardware (anyone knows?).

cryostasis25
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I use ployer momo tablets. But now they have quadcore ones and im thinking of an update. Try looking for quadcore rockchip3066 tabs which are very fast and responsive.

Sent from my Titan TV S320 using xda premium
My Android Devices:
Vsun i1 - 4.0.4 Stock ICS
Micromax A116 HD - Stock 4.2.1