Features and Improvements :
- Full memory management.
-Linux kernel tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Entropy generator engine used to reduce lags.
- Zipalign apps in "/system" and apps in "/data" every 48 hours which result in less RAM usage.
- Sqlite optimizations and faster database access.
- CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB .
- Ad blocking.
- Build.prop tweaks and improvements.
- Cleans log files and tombstones at every boot.
- Many other tweaks for better performance and battery life!
◢ Audio studio-quality on your phone™ ◣
◢ Features ◣
- Clear sound
- No more track noise
- Beats™ Audio by Dr.Dre
- Audio Pure™ Control not to damage your hearing
- Also compatible with the headphones that don't support audio render of 60kHz
- Where possible, arrange for the conversion of the songs (in background) below 256 kbps to 320kbps
- During playback of songs / sounds make a soft frequency scaling to reduce noise and highlight the track
- It offers more powerful and closed bass
- Efficient even with stock headphones
- Improves a lot the audio call
- Enhance the speakers for playing music without headphones in high quality
I can not tell you everything What are you waiting for? Try it and find out what's missing features!!
About ViPER's Audio
See here: http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=11
Version: FX version 18.104.22.168 / XHiFi version 22.214.171.124-1
Codename: (FX version) Beautiful / (XHiFi version) X-Factor
Compiled date: December 7,2013 / September 4,2013 - Official Release
Operating environment: Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4
CPU platforms: ARM (ARM11 or higher)
Language: English (US) / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Spanish / Polish / Russian
FX is the main control panel of ViPER’s Audio with all popular ViPER’s Audio settings.
XHiFi has less settings compare to FX. It has superior audio reconstruction which mainly used for restoring lossy audio quality.
FX Key Features
★ NEW Speaker Optimization ★
First effect for speakers. Try it yourself.
★ Android 4.3 Support ★
ViPER4Android supports Android 2.3 Ginger bread, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1 upto 4.3 Jelly bean firmwares.
★ Channel Pan ★
Controls left/right channel output. Its not very useful unless your headphone is imbalance or faulty one side. It will be a cure for you.
★ Differential Surround / Haas Effect ★
This is an old feature which ViPER520 had removed from FX in early days.
But after many users requesting it, ViPER520 bring it back to FX
More info on Haas Effect: http://www.mixcoach.com/creating-dep...haas-effect-2/
★ ViPER Fidelity Control ★
★ ViPER Bass ★
With different bass modes, you can have greater bass experience than before!
★ ViPER Clarity ★
With the latest Clarity mode selection, you can balance up heavy bass with high clarity audio that you can never imagine before!
★ Headphone Surround+ (VHS+) ★
With this VHS+, V4A made its way to achieve great surround technologies for Android.
★ Auditory System Protection (Cure Tech+) ★
With normal audio system, listening for more than three hours will feel fatigue, dizzy, tinnitus, irritated and other symptoms.
This is a normal reaction, heavy bass and high volume could cause permanent damage to the human auditory system, but other phenomena can restore through resting.
Viper as a listening experience professional will not ignore this problem. Therefore put a lot of effort to study how to make a "Healing" sound technology, just a small success. But thinking on how to let users experience it.
★ Convolver ★
When an Impulse Response Sample(IRS) is loaded, V4A will process the sound to show the same characteristics of the loaded sample. Through Convolution, samples with effects such as equalizer, surround, reverberation, tube etc can be loaded.
Download and extract IRS files to /ViPER4Android/Kernel/
★ FX Compatible Mode (Only in 4.x) ★
Compatible Mode supports large variety of music players and the players' own EQ/sound effects (system-provided/third party)
Therefore, you don't have to select V4A in Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose anything other than V4A. Just run V4A app and the effects will be working with anything else.
1. In option, switch to Compatible Mode. Reboot, done.
2. In Sound Settings > Music Effects, choose other than V4A.
3. Run V4A app and configure the settings then the effects will work together with the one you chose in Sound Settings.