FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

stuck on lock screen

6th February 2014, 12:19 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Hello again guys

So today, i tried to uninstall kaspersky on my phone but it asked for administrator access,i tapped to confirm it and it asked me to enter the pin code,and since that i cant unlock my phone,I ve never changed the pin code on my phone and now nothing seems to work,tried 0000 but nothing,its locked and can't access it,is there a solution for this besides re-flashing it?
 
 
6th February 2014, 03:01 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
any one?
x102x96x
6th February 2014, 05:24 PM |#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaMika

Hello again guys

So today, i tried to uninstall kaspersky on my phone but it asked for administrator access,i tapped to confirm it and it asked me to enter the pin code,and since that i cant unlock my phone,I ve never changed the pin code on my phone and now nothing seems to work,tried 0000 but nothing,its locked and can't access it,is there a solution for this besides re-flashing it?

go to android device manager
lock ur phone
it allows ur to set new password for ur lock-screen then u can use it to unlock ur phone.
hope ur wifi was on and u set gmail account !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2014, 06:09 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x

go to android device manager
lock ur phone
it allows ur to set new password for ur lock-screen then u can use it to unlock ur phone.
hope ur wifi was on and u set gmail account !!!

wifi is disabled on my locked device
6th February 2014, 10:55 PM |#5  
Kirkymole's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Swindon
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Can you not uninstall the app via play store on your computer? Genuinely never tried so can't say for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kirkymole For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 09:21 AM |#6  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkymole

Can you not uninstall the app via play store on your computer? Genuinely never tried so can't say for sure.

The apps cannot be uninstalled from play store.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 09:35 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thank you all for your replies,I flashed my phone with pc companion and now waiting for the update.

Thanks ^_^
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes