Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best rom, best kernel!

Tip us?

johnnybittencourt_
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Best rom, best kernel!

Boa tarde galera, sou brasileiro e essa tradução é feito pelo translate.
Estou com um aqui, com a Rom original de fábrica. Na opinião de vocês, qual a melhor Rom que vocês me aconselham, a com mais desempenho, a mais rápida, melhor kernel, etc.
E uma dúvida, já instalei a CM10.0 com a emulação de .img dentro da .rar, porque quando eu vou instalar uma kernel, tanto fusion, NaA, Linux e por aí vai, o celular fica em loop infinito? Como instalar sem que isso aconteça? Espero respostas!

Someguyfromhell
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,003

DONATE TO ME
Let's start with the rules.

Extract from XDA-Developers rules (http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81), point 4.
Quote:
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).
Secondly, this is the best - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2097137

laufersteppenwolf
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5,225

DONATE TO ME
There is no such thing called "best ROM/kernel/Mod/...". Just head over to the dev section, try a couple and then decide for yourself

---> Thread closed
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8: GingerDX v31b ; alfs CM7 v09c
LG Optimus 4x HD: my own version of CM 10.1 , CWM recovery, UNlocked BL

Crying that it's an application bug is like crying over the speed of light: you should deal with reality, not what you wish reality was. - Linus Torvalds
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe