Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 43,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant flash update.zip via twrp .no os in phone

Tip us?

silverbox750
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Cant flash update.zip via twrp .no os in phone

Hi there, my phone version is 3.63.161.1 and its s off unlocked and cid 11111111 ..
dont know how but its got no os in the phone..when ever i turned on its just goes into twrp recovery..
i got the ota file for that version so i pushed it in the phone via cmd but recovery saying failed when i try to
install the file..i renamed the file to update.zip but same thing.
please advice me how to flash that file..? or do i need to flash it via other ways..?

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbox750 View Post
Hi there, my phone version is 3.63.161.1 and its s off unlocked and cid 11111111 ..
dont know how but its got no os in the phone..when ever i turned on its just goes into twrp recovery..
i got the ota file for that version so i pushed it in the phone via cmd but recovery saying failed when i try to
install the file..i renamed the file to update.zip but same thing.
please advice me how to flash that file..? or do i need to flash it via other ways..?
Buy a USB OTG cable, which costs abt $2. This is basically a Micro USB to full USB cable. Put any rom zip file into ur usb. If u like Sense, install ARHD 51.0, or any other rom. Twrp recovery will allow u to view ur otg files easily. So just install the rom zip nd enjoy