XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mic not working when aux cord is plugged into headphone jack

Tip us?

g S x
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Arrow Mic not working when aux cord is plugged into headphone jack

I switched over to the LG G2 from a Galaxy S4 because of the locked boot loader. I am running the Unofficial CM11 4.4 rom for verizon. the problem is that when i am in my work truck, I listen to streaming music a lot and when people call me i just hit answer and talk thru the car speakers. well i can hear them but they can't hear me. i am using the same cable i had with the GS4 so i know its not that (also tried 2 other ones). any suggestions?

voonli24
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by g S x View Post
I switched over to the LG G2 from a Galaxy S4 because of the locked boot loader. I am running the Unofficial CM11 4.4 rom for verizon. the problem is that when i am in my work truck, I listen to streaming music a lot and when people call me i just hit answer and talk thru the car speakers. well i can hear them but they can't hear me. i am using the same cable i had with the GS4 so i know its not that (also tried 2 other ones). any suggestions?
I have the exact same problem but I'm on tmobile, the phone is AT&T branded but unlocked, but I have yet to find any solutions to it.