Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,535 Members 40,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Is the tool working fine?
Yes , is very util! 42 66.67%
No, isn't working for me 6 9.52%
I don't care 15 23.81%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL]MotoTool! ROOT,Flash recovery's,RestoreToStock,Drivers,FixBootLogo]RC1.1

Tip us?

alonsoch
Old
(Last edited by alonsoch; 11th February 2014 at 05:48 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Default [TOOL]MotoTool! ROOT,Flash recovery's,RestoreToStock,Drivers,FixBootLogo]RC1.1

moderators please CLOSE this thread... i have merged my applications and i don't need this one.....

THE NEW TOOL IS HERE.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post50029015
PLEASE ANY QUESTION, SUGGESTION
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i help you just press thanks buddy ..................if you like my work buy me a beer, or two.. feel free

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to alonsoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

denzel09
Old
Thanks Meter 667
Really good

shibumi77
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Wow, very nice man. Really helpfull.
Could you the add the option to flash another stock rom? One from Europe, for example?
In any case, good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to shibumi77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jerkysh
Old
Thanks Meter 173
where's the download link?

will8578
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Great tool, would it be better to take the stock retail us firmware out and people can add there own region firmware to it, and you can upload a smaller tool then.
MotoG CM11 latest nightly

Android...Phone...History...
T-Mobile-Pulse---HTC Wildfire---ZTE Blade---HTC Desire---Xperia Play---HTC evo3d----sgs3 ---- sg note 2 ----- MotoG-UK

Android...Tablet...History...
Scroll 7inch---Hannspree Hannspad---Asus Transformer tf101----MOTOROLA XOOM

alonsoch
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel09 View Post
Really good
you make me feel fine, thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If i help you just press thanks buddy ..................if you like my work buy me a beer, or two.. feel free

The Following User Says Thank You to alonsoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alonsoch
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shibumi77 View Post
Wow, very nice man. Really helpfull.
Could you the add the option to flash another stock rom? One from Europe, for example?
In any case, good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by will8578 View Post
Great tool, would it be better to take the stock retail us firmware out and people can add there own region firmware to it, and you can upload a smaller tool then.
yes in the next release maybe will add this function, and will give instructions about where put the the stock images

The Following User Says Thank You to alonsoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alonsoch
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkysh View Post
where's the download link?
OP updated

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alonsoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jwtiyar
Old
Thanks Meter 128

DONATE TO ME
i have Global Version , if i do revert stock it will flash US version , does this make any problems with Carrier ?
My WebBlog
Me on G+

Nokia N73 >> LG gt540 >> HTC wildfire >> HTC Desire >> Nexus S >> Desire HD >> HTC Sensation >> HTC One X >> HTC One >> Moto G >> HTC One M8
If I helped You Just Press Thanks Button Below

alonsoch
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwtiyar View Post
i have Global Version , if i do revert stock it will flash US version , does this make any problems with Carrier ?
i have the global version too, and always flash this image and all is working great, tell us if this worked for you.. but it should work like a champ!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alonsoch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe