Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 53,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] Motorola Motoluxe XT615 - Original SBF

Tip us?
 
cjr123
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default [REQUEST] Motorola Motoluxe XT615 - Original SBF

Hi,

is there anybody who can provide an original SBF - Flash File fr the Motorola Motoluxe XT615???

I found only this one:

IRM-137I-0-7009-A03.sbf

But i think this is an asia rom(chinese), but i need a german(european) rom...



Ive bricked my phone and i can only go to the mbm flash mode...

With an original SBF - Flash File i could get it work via rsd lite....



cjr123
The Following User Says Thank You to cjr123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dams161
Old
#2  
dams161's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 854
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjr123 View Post
Hi,

is there anybody who can provide an original SBF - Flash File fr the Motorola Motoluxe XT615???

I found only this one:

IRM-137I-0-7009-A03.sbf

But i think this is an asia rom(chinese), but i need a german(european) rom...



Ive bricked my phone and i can only go to the mbm flash mode...

With an original SBF - Flash File i could get it work via rsd lite....



cjr123
No rom. sbf European
people do work on motoluxe
 
cjr123
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2012
hmmm, maybe somebody can build a sbf???

ive recovery.img and boot.img (romdump)
and RAMDLD.smg and firmware.hwg from XT615_IRM-137I-0-7009-A03_BFM....
 
dams161
Old
#4  
dams161's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 854
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjr123 View Post
hmmm, maybe somebody can build a sbf???

ive recovery.img and boot.img (romdump)
and RAMDLD.smg and firmware.hwg from XT615_IRM-137I-0-7009-A03_BFM....
already ask someone responds
 
z3r0x4
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2011
Maybe you should reply here for a device forum *klick*. Could help find people who know more about it.
 
dams161
Old
#6  
dams161's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 854
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0x4 View Post
Maybe you should reply here for a device forum *klick*. Could help find people who know more about it.
ok
http://miuiandroid.com/community/thr...otoluxe.16582/

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dams161 View Post
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4...rola-motoluxe/
 
cjr123
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2012
can somebody provide me his default.prop from system folder?

i need the values:

ro.gsm.flexversion

and

ro.build.config.version
 
dams161
Old
#8  
dams161's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 854
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjr123 View Post
can somebody provide me his default.prop from system folder?

i need the values:

ro.gsm.flexversion

and

ro.build.config.version
http://www.terafiles.net/v-134581.html
 
Ivixmax
Old
#9  
Ivixmax's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 82
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Len
Why you probe to flash an asian .SBF to see if it works?

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

There is a Korean forum where there are tutorials to flash the motoluxe .. I have not tried it yet because there's only Asian firmwares...
 
cjr123
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2012
the asian firmwares are only the flex, not the recovery, but i think my recovery is destroyed...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes