XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

-Q- S health force closing

Tip us?

livito
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Unhappy -Q- S health force closing

Hi all, I noticed that after rooting my s4, the S health app is force closing, has anyone seen this or is it just me?
Thanks.

livito
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by livito View Post
Hi all, I noticed that after rooting my s4, the S health app is force closing, has anyone seen this or is it just me?
Thanks.
Thanks to everybody for not replying, I as able to find the issue. for those with the same problem, it is the xposed app for multi window that breaks up S Health, after uninstalling it, S Health went back to normal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to livito For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joshua.justice
Old
Thanks Meter 28

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks to everybody for not replying, I as able to find the issue. for those with the same problem, it is the xposed app for multi window that breaks up S Health, after uninstalling it, S Health went back to normal.
It's not even just that, I have another app from the market that does the sand thing and if I try to open the health app it seems to crash the lock screen and launcher, as it makes the phone go into sleep and the pattern buttons disappear.

brewmanate
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
No kidding huh. I am glad you came back and posted your solution. I am going to try uninstalling xposed now. thanks.

cfclay
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default Multiwindow and S Health two best apps! Nice to have both working

The multiwindow functionality ....and then also S Health (for purposes of a good pedometer) are two functions on any phone I've ever owned. Somebody please figure out a fix! Using a widget for S Health appears to work.

shrooms90
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Thx to u i got it working again just blacklist it in mw manager and it should be fine