Unhappy

-Q- S health force closing

20th May 2013, 11:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 67

240 posts
More
Hi all, I noticed that after rooting my s4, the S health app is force closing, has anyone seen this or is it just me?
Thanks.
22nd May 2013, 02:45 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 67

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livito

Hi all, I noticed that after rooting my s4, the S health app is force closing, has anyone seen this or is it just me?
Thanks.

Thanks to everybody for not replying, I as able to find the issue. for those with the same problem, it is the xposed app for multi window that breaks up S Health, after uninstalling it, S Health went back to normal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to livito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2013, 03:35 AM   |  #3  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 36

484 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks to everybody for not replying, I as able to find the issue. for those with the same problem, it is the xposed app for multi window that breaks up S Health, after uninstalling it, S Health went back to normal.

It's not even just that, I have another app from the market that does the sand thing and if I try to open the health app it seems to crash the lock screen and launcher, as it makes the phone go into sleep and the pattern buttons disappear.
9th October 2013, 01:05 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Thumbs up Thanks
Quote:

No kidding huh. I am glad you came back and posted your solution. I am going to try uninstalling xposed now. thanks.
28th November 2013, 02:10 PM   |  #5  
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Donate to Me
More
Multiwindow and S Health two best apps! Nice to have both working
The multiwindow functionality ....and then also S Health (for purposes of a good pedometer) are two functions on any phone I've ever owned. Somebody please figure out a fix! Using a widget for S Health appears to work.
31st January 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #6  
Flag Buchs SG
Thanks Meter: 19

376 posts
More
Quote:

Thx to u i got it working again just blacklist it in mw manager and it should be fine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread