Post Reply

Camera [Q] Best Camera on Non-TW

OP TheBeardedMann

31st January 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #1  
TheBeardedMann's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Which camera/camcorder works the best on the Non-TW ROMs? That's one thing I've liked about ROMs based off stock, is that the camera/camcorder always seems to be better on all phones.
31st January 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #2  
buhohitr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
5,281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedMann

Which camera/camcorder works the best on the Non-TW ROMs? That's one thing I've liked about ROMs based off stock, is that the camera/camcorder always seems to be better on all phones.

What do you mean by "best". If the camera works, it works the same. The only different is in some custom rom, you can do a bit more like disabled the camera sound etc.
31st January 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #3  
TheBeardedMann's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

What do you mean by "best". If the camera works, it works the same. The only different is in some custom rom, you can do a bit more like disabled the camera sound etc.

Maybe I'm taking pictures wrong but a TW ROM picture look better than a AOSP ROM picture to me. So I was wondering if there is a difference between the AOSP ROMs.
31st January 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #4  
RipCity12's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 4
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
When I'm on an AOSP ROM, I usually use Camera Zoom FX. Got it for like 10 cents back when Google was doing a promo. Good go to cam.
31st January 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #5  
buhohitr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,560
 
5,281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedMann

Maybe I'm taking pictures wrong but a TW ROM picture look better than a AOSP ROM picture to me. So I was wondering if there is a difference between the AOSP ROMs.

Give this one a spin and report back. It's a apk (no need to flash). It's an S4 for aosp rom. For TW rom just install straight. For AOSP rom, recommend to uninstall your camera first then do the install
https://www.dropbox.com/s/stqlvrvker...n%20Camera.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank