XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best Camera on Non-TW

Tip us?

TheBeardedMann
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Camera [Q] Best Camera on Non-TW

Which camera/camcorder works the best on the Non-TW ROMs? That's one thing I've liked about ROMs based off stock, is that the camera/camcorder always seems to be better on all phones.
Cheers!

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedMann View Post
Which camera/camcorder works the best on the Non-TW ROMs? That's one thing I've liked about ROMs based off stock, is that the camera/camcorder always seems to be better on all phones.
What do you mean by "best". If the camera works, it works the same. The only different is in some custom rom, you can do a bit more like disabled the camera sound etc.

TheBeardedMann
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr View Post
What do you mean by "best". If the camera works, it works the same. The only different is in some custom rom, you can do a bit more like disabled the camera sound etc.
Maybe I'm taking pictures wrong but a TW ROM picture look better than a AOSP ROM picture to me. So I was wondering if there is a difference between the AOSP ROMs.
Cheers!

RipCity12
Old
Thanks Meter 4
When I'm on an AOSP ROM, I usually use Camera Zoom FX. Got it for like 10 cents back when Google was doing a promo. Good go to cam.

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1459
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeardedMann View Post
Maybe I'm taking pictures wrong but a TW ROM picture look better than a AOSP ROM picture to me. So I was wondering if there is a difference between the AOSP ROMs.
Give this one a spin and report back. It's a apk (no need to flash). It's an S4 for aosp rom. For TW rom just install straight. For AOSP rom, recommend to uninstall your camera first then do the install
https://www.dropbox.com/s/stqlvrvker...n%20Camera.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]