Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,678 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to deodex sgs4 i9505 4.3

Tip us?

khelwani
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Default [Q] how to deodex sgs4 i9505 4.3

Hi

What is the best tool to deodex sgs4 i9505 4.3 stock rom ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

chieco
Old
Thanks Meter 28
PUSH......

i would like to know this too.

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,944

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khelwani View Post
Hi

What is the best tool to deodex sgs4 i9505 4.3 stock rom ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by chieco View Post
PUSH......

i would like to know this too.
Hello Lets Make your life easier and Here you can find a Deodexed stock roms from here ,Then flash it And if you want to do it by your self then feel free to use the search button and im sure you will find a few method.. Have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

chieco
Old
Thanks Meter 28
i know that there is a thread full with deodexed stock roms there is a reason why i asked for a good method on how to do it myself. If u could show me a thread where it is explained it would actually make my life easier.

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,944

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chieco View Post
i know that there is a thread full with deodexed stock roms there is a reason why i asked for a good method on how to do it myself. If u could show me a thread where it is explained it would actually make my life easier.
Im not sure if this the right one for you since i never do this , hehe sorry. But yea Feel free to use google.com because i found a lot and i dont even know which one you need..Or you can ask any dev's Via PM ...so Goodluck .

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

chieco
Old
Thanks Meter 28
thank you very much for ur help! i found that thread via google too and started going thru it.