Default [Q] CM (BAM) vs. TouchWiz base? Can't decide.....please halp!

So I got my (almost) perfect setup on my N9005 with X-Note 7 (4.3 based), Custom N3 Kernel v8, Holo Theme, lots of xposed modules to tweak visuals etc. even more, lightning launcher and appsi sidebar.

I currently can't really think of much that is missing still that made me fall in love with aosp based all-in-one roms like bam in the first place.

Even halo and floating windows (well we got pen-window anyway on the note 3) can be enabled with xposed modules.

Is there anything I am forgetting? Don't get me wrong, I love aosp and really hate the touchwiz crap (at least if you dont theme it) and all that bloatware, but the advanced spen functionalities require the touchwiz framework.

On my note 1 I eventually ended up using JellyBam (thats bam-android now, all in one type aosp rom) because it offered so much more options, and with the "forbidden" kernel which was also cm based the thing ran like a beast.

But now that xposed got so big and theres a modules for all the nice features that get added to the aosp all in one type roms, this changes the game a bit...
---

I already asked people about benchmarks to see if there is any performance differnce between the touchwiz and aosp builds, but it was basically the same. (cm reported benchmarks were a bit lower than my benchmark results, but only tiny amount, and this could have also been caused by me using slight oc, and cm ppl not...)

So are there any hot features that is offered by the CM-based roms that would outweight missing out on the spen functionalities?

---

This thread is a bit silly I know.. but I'd just like to hear some opinions.