If you usually download APKs from internet, you would normally have to transfer the files to the smartphone and then install them one by one. As it did not seem practical and since I usually try a lot of programs, I have created this script.
InstAPK is a script that automatically installs all APK files from a folder to your Android using ADB or "USB debugging".
· Install all APK files from the chosen folder to your Android
· Creates a Shortcut on the desktop to install directly the files from the chosen folder.
· If there is more than one device connected , it allows you to choose in which we want to install everything.
· It shows us the name of the program that is being installed, extracting it from inside of the APK, regardless of the file name.
InstAPK is a Powershell script. Powershell is basically like a powered MSDOS.
Powershell comes pre-installed in Windows 7, 8 y 8.1. In XP, a manual installation is required:
· XP: Not installed ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/968929/es-es )
· Windows 7 : Powershell 2
· Windows 8 : Powershell 3
· Windows 8.1 : Powershell 4
The script works in any version.
Enable USB Debugging: Settings / General / Developer Settings / USB debugging. You must have all your Android drivers properly installed.
In order that this and others scripts work,,you need to change the execution restriction from “Remote Signed” default option to “Unrestricted”.
· Open the command line as Administrator (Rigth click, “Run As administrator”).
· Write “Powershell” and press Enter.
· Write “Set-ExecutionPolicy unrestricted” and press Enter.
· Now you can close the window.
Run from Windows
Unzip the zip file into a folder, press right click on InstAPK and select “Run With Powershell”.
Run from Powershell and parameters
· Open Powershell (Start/Programs/Accessories/Windows Powershell or execute ‘powershell’ in a command line)
· Go to the path where you have saved the script
· Type “./InstAPK.ps1” and press Enter
· The parameters that you can specify are:
o “–folder” : then specify the APK folder. If the folder does not exist, the script asks you if you want it to be created.
o “-english” : To force English language