XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock kernel anybody?

Tip us?

alphaandomega
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Stock kernel anybody?

Hey, guys! I've just spent about 8 hours trying to research a way to extract the stock kernel in .IMG format from an ftf file. I thought it would be extremely easy to find this information, but here I am, with my eyes hurting and I'm still no closer to finding the answer.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a link to the unmodified unmodified 290 stock kernel (img or zip)? I thought I could do it myself without bothering anybody here, but I've found all sorts of information, just not the one I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance!
--------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S II | HTC HD2 | HTC Universal | HTC Touch | XDA Atom

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 483

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaandomega View Post
Hey, guys! I've just spent about 8 hours trying to research a way to extract the stock kernel in .IMG format from an ftf file. I thought it would be extremely easy to find this information, but here I am, with my eyes hurting and I'm still no closer to finding the answer.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a link to the unmodified unmodified 290 stock kernel (img or zip)? I thought I could do it myself without bothering anybody here, but I've found all sorts of information, just not the one I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance!
You'll have to thank @hamdogg for this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630877
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alphaandomega
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether View Post
Thank you, this should be quite helpful too! But this is a 136. Any idea where to get a 290 by any chance?
--------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy S II | HTC HD2 | HTC Universal | HTC Touch | XDA Atom

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 483

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaandomega View Post
Thank you, this should be quite helpful too! But this is a 136. Any idea where to get a 290 by any chance?
Sorry, should read better

Um I think the boot.img in [NUT]'s .290 is stock? well it will load on a locked BL
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

t0pstar
Old
Thanks Meter 182

DONATE TO ME
Use flashtool and flash just the kernel from the ftf