Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,226 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader Tampered sign?

Tip us?

fredy915
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Default Bootloader Tampered sign?

Ok so I just got S-Off and the guide says that the tampered sign will go away once I achieve but it did not what I'm wondering is do I need to worry about it since I have s-off. It's been a while since I had to gain s off. Sorry if this has been answered
Current Phone: HTC One
Retired Phones:HTC One x, HTc Vivid HTC Inspire 4g, Iphone 4,Blackberry bold, Samsung Blackjack 1, Samsung sync, Sony Ericsson K55oi

cr1960
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy915 View Post
Ok so I just got S-Off and the guide says that the tampered sign will go away once I achieve but it did not what I'm wondering is do I need to worry about it since I have s-off. It's been a while since I had to gain s off. Sorry if this has been answered
if it doesn't bother you having it say tampered then you don't need to do anything.

HTC M8
ROM: SkyDragon
The Following User Says Thank You to cr1960 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fredy915
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1960 View Post
if it doesn't bother you having it say tampered then you don't need to do anything.
sweet thank you!
Current Phone: HTC One
Retired Phones:HTC One x, HTc Vivid HTC Inspire 4g, Iphone 4,Blackberry bold, Samsung Blackjack 1, Samsung sync, Sony Ericsson K55oi