Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] running Streamline ds-5 on android s2

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Loufa, Junior Member on 1st February 2014, 04:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello every one
I'm tuck in my problem for few days now. I want to run streamline on my Samsung s2 gt-i9100 device, I followed a lot of guides but still no luck.

the current situation is:

what iam trying to do is running streamline for ds-5 on the Samsung mobile to do that i had to crate gator,ko module and gatord deamon. I cratd both of them using Android 4.1.2 JB from Samsung website.

I had the kernal on mobile is 3.0.15-Siyah-s2v4.1.5+ Android 4.1.1 on my phone and the phone is rooted from inside the phone when i run a terminal in the phone it worked fine but when i try to use adb root from my computer it gives permission deny.

i tried to get the source code for the Siyah kernel to build the gator against it but no luck. i tried the -u from to extract the source code but it still get me some errors"x32 vs x64 compatibility issue".

a next step as to try do is to load another android version so I used vanilla Root box. but like the first try I got the error when running the gatord
gator.ko must be built against the current version.

I can not use the source jb code to install it on the phone. odin do no support the file type "I have.tar.gz and they need .tar.md5"
I need advice on using source code for kernel to build gator then flush it to my phone.

any version would be fine as I need to test apps.

Thanks in dvance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread