Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,011 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I've installed too many recoveries?

Tip us?

exekias
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 112
Default I've installed too many recoveries?

It seems that over the course of my flashing history my phone has retained the files to both TWRP and CWM. So now I'm encountering issues.

TWRP never wants to mount my internal storage and I need TWRP for certain apps and CWM works fine but sometimes that's all I can access even if I install TWRP and sometimes installing a recovery from ODIN or Goo.im causes bootloops.

Ive had a look and it seems like in my /0 directory the files exist for both and now i've done a fresh install of a 4.1 stock rom and the files still exist how can I remove them both and start from scratch?

Current Devices
  • Moto X
  • Ouya
  • MS Surface RT 64GB

Editor of http://www.f5.net.nz

cosmyndemeter
Old
Thanks Meter 1626

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by exekias View Post
It seems that over the course of my flashing history my phone has retained the files to both TWRP and CWM. So now I'm encountering issues.

TWRP never wants to mount my internal storage and I need TWRP for certain apps and CWM works fine but sometimes that's all I can access even if I install TWRP and sometimes installing a recovery from ODIN or Goo.im causes bootloops.

Ive had a look and it seems like in my /0 directory the files exist for both and now i've done a fresh install of a 4.1 stock rom and the files still exist how can I remove them both and start from scratch?
try @dr.ketan multitool and go back to stock recovery to fix this
Nihil sine Deo!!!

rom: X-Treme ROM ~ * ~ --->>>for Note II ( GT-N7100 )

My PM is NOT technical support !!!

ask on the forum, you will get quicker response